Windows 10: Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with...

Discus and support Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sony WH 1000 XM4 worked perfectly until yesterday. Yesterday it started to add stutters and distortions to all audio. I tried to roll back my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by schnuzgi, Feb 2, 2021.

1. schnuzgi Win User

Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with...

• My Sony WH 1000 XM4 worked perfectly until yesterday.
    • Yesterday it started to add stutters and distortions to all audio.
    • I tried to roll back my Windows 10 to the last recovery point Jan 30, which resolved the problem for approx. 20 hours, now I have the same issue again. Reoccurence of the problem coincided with logging into a Zoom call. Coincidence?
    • Tried reinstalling all Sony headset related Bluetooth drivers via device mgr. Did not resolve the issue.
    • Tried forgetting and re-joining the headsets; to no avail.
    • As drivers, I always let Windows choose them.
    • When I use other headsets via Bluetooth Siemens and Bose, audio is good.
    • When I connect that Sony headset to my Windows 10 notebook via jack cable, audio is fine too, both with headphones turned on and off.
    • When I connect that Sony headset via Bluetooth to my phone, audio is fine as well.
    • When I output the audio via the notebook's internal speakers, its fine as well.

Any idea as to what else I could try?

Is there way to re-install everything related to that Sony headphone? Are there specific Sony drivers for this headset? I didn't find any...

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

schnuzgi, Feb 2, 2021

2. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller (Sony cuh-zct2u) and Bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000XM3) are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different
    Bluetooth headsets (Apple A1573). Host machine is using a Murata 339S00458 Bluetooth Controller using standard Microsoft Drivers on Windows 10 2004 (19041.264).

This issue does not occur with the same hardware when running Arch Linux 5.2 or MacOS 10.14.6.

Is there a known fix for this?

kokowang5699, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

ThanwisitHiranyaket, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with...

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with...

1. Light stutter and distortions with my bluetooth headset Sony WH 1000 XM4, but not with... - Similar Threads - Light stutter distortions

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. How to re-enable handsfree audio on bluetooth device Sony WH-1000 XM4 [URGENT]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enable handsfree audio on bluetooth device Sony WH-1000 XM4 [URGENT]: I was trying to fix an audio issue on my Sony WH-1000 XM4 headphones where the audio would always be the bluetooth handsfree AG audio, which would have poor audio quality. I found a fix online saying to uncheck handsfree telephony under Control Panel > Devices and Printers >...
  4. How to re-enable handsfree audio on bluetooth device Sony WH-1000 XM4 [URGENT]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-enable handsfree audio on bluetooth device Sony WH-1000 XM4 [URGENT]: I was trying to fix an audio issue on my Sony WH-1000 XM4 headphones where the audio would always be the bluetooth handsfree AG audio, which would have poor audio quality. I found a fix online saying to uncheck handsfree telephony under Control Panel > Devices and Printers >...
  5. How to re-enable handsfree audio on bluetooth device Sony WH-1000 XM4 [URGENT]

6. Microphone on Sony WH 1000 XM4 stopped working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on Sony WH 1000 XM4 stopped working on Windows 11: I've been using a Sony WH 1000 XM4 with Windows 10 and after the upgrade Windows 11 without problem for approx. 2 years now. Both for output and inpupt.Recently, something broke. Maybe one of the latest upgrades. Symptoms:Output still working fine.Input via XM4 no longer...
  7. Microphone on Sony WH 1000 XM4 stopped working on Windows 11

Microphone on Sony WH 1000 XM4 stopped working on Windows 11: I've been using a Sony WH 1000 XM4 with Windows 10 and after the upgrade Windows 11 without problem for approx. 2 years now. Both for output and inpupt.Recently, something broke. Maybe one of the latest upgrades. Symptoms:Output still working fine.Input via XM4 no longer...
  8. Brand new Sony WH 1000 XM4 stutters on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new Sony WH 1000 XM4 stutters on Windows 10: Hi, I have a brand new Sony headphones but unfortunately found out they stutter when playing Youtube videos on Windows. The stutter happens each 10-20 second and is very slight, but rather annoying and noticable. I follow instructions in this thread but without success. I'm...
  9. Brand new Sony WH 1000 XM4 stutters on Windows 10

Brand new Sony WH 1000 XM4 stutters on Windows 10: Hi, I have a brand new Sony headphones but unfortunately found out they stutter when playing Youtube videos on Windows. The stutter happens each 10-20 second and is very slight, but rather annoying and noticable. I follow instructions in this thread but without success. I'm...
  10. Brand new Sony WH 1000 XM4 stutters on Windows 10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony wh 1000xm4 pc distortion