Windows 10: Lighted Backlight

Discus and support Lighted Backlight in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I control the lighted backlight on my Nitro 5 Laptop, as it only stays on for five seconds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elisabeth Danault, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Lighted Backlight

How can I control the lighted backlight on my Nitro 5 Laptop, as it only stays on for five seconds?

:)

Elisabeth Danault, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Light on Touchpad stays on

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you with the issue you are facing, please reply to the following questions:

• When you say, “The white light on my touchpad” which light are you referring to?
    • What is the exact model number of your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    How to turn the backlight on and off
    and check if the Illumination setting is available for Touchpad in the console.

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 1, 2020
  3. remolanot Win User
    Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Dec 1, 2020
  4. shublibub Win User

Lighted Backlight

Backlight/Keyboard light

Hi, does anyone know if the HP Pavilion x360 Convertible has a backlight/keyboard light?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum topic.***

shublibub, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Lighted Backlight

1. Lighted Backlight - Similar Threads - Lighted Backlight

2. F8 key does not turn the keyboard light on anymore :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F8 key does not turn the keyboard light on anymore :: Hi! I've got an Acer Swift 5 and the F8 is meant to turn on/off the keyboard light. It used to work properly, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. I also tried the Fn+F8 combination yes, the F8 key has the *A* symbol, the troubleshooting process from Windows didn't...
  3. Is Night Light's automatic scheduling feature completely unreliable for anyone else?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Night Light's automatic scheduling feature completely unreliable for anyone else?: I'd really like to ditch f.lux and just use the blue light filter built into the OS, but even to this day the scheduling feature for Night Light is completely unreliable for me, particularly in regards to sleep. If my PC is asleep whenever it's time for Night Light to toggle,...
  4. Night light off after the display shuts off and reactivates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light off after the display shuts off and reactivates: Same problem as https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/nightlight-not-restored-after-screen-saver-pause/170dd2b7-00ba-440a-b7ff-fcc8d9d90c69 Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 installed on ‎30.‎12.‎2020 Build...
  5. Help me troublshoot Night light not starting on sunset time

Help me troublshoot Night light not starting on sunset time: Hello, Night light never starts on sunset time - it starts either when Win time synchronizes with time servers or when signing out and log back. I fiddled with this setting so much that I figured it had to do something with the user login. If I sign out -> login, I have...
  6. Night Light

Night Light: After few days of reinstalling my windows my night light mode is permanently disabled and I just want this issue to be fixed as now a days this feature was most important to me....
  7. Color display is all wrong and washed out. None of the light colors are seen on my Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color display is all wrong and washed out. None of the light colors are seen on my Windows...: Can anyone help me with this ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-display-is-all-wrong-and-washed-out-none-of/fe9c7cf5-2c9d-4493-b7d9-e84c12b30554
  8. Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^: ? submitted by /u/zerdjio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvxg36/night_light_together_with_blue_light_filter/
  9. Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong

Microsoft Store Windows 10 light mode icon looks wrong: The red square on the Windows 10 Microsoft Store looks wrong when you have the Window 10 light mode on. The red square is to far to the left. [ATTACH] Has anyone else noticed this?...
  10. Power button light on, external keyboard backlights on, and others

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power button light on, external keyboard backlights on, and others: Today I had to leave the house, so I opened the power menu from the Windows button, and selected the option for my Dell Inspiron i5577 laptop to "Sleep." I come back later, hit the power button to turn the laptop on, and lo and behold, the power button light turns on. There...