Windows 10: Lighten Up my Email

Discus and support Lighten Up my Email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My email is too black how do lighten the email to light blue? Send me the link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulJones7, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Lighten Up my Email

My email is too black how do lighten the email to light blue? Send me the link.

:)

PaulJones7, Jan 17, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Lighten Up my Email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Lighten Up my Email

1. Lighten Up my Email - Similar Threads - Lighten Email

2. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  3. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  4. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how to lighten the game candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to lighten the game candy crush saga: How ti lighten the game candy crush saga on king.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lighten-the-game-candy-crush-saga/f1a6c91c-b82c-4398-80df-9a280eca6562
  6. how to lighten the game candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to lighten the game candy crush saga: How ti lighten the game candy crush saga on king.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lighten-the-game-candy-crush-saga/f1a6c91c-b82c-4398-80df-9a280eca6562
  7. How to lighten up my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lighten up my screen: How to lighten up the screen In Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lighten-up-my-screen/77a1903e-1c40-4c64-bd03-ea8a6dc901c3
  8. Fn Locked Brightness and Keyboard Lightening Buttons Not Working

Fn Locked Brightness and Keyboard Lightening Buttons Not Working: I recently got a Windows 10 update for my Notebook 9 Spin, and now the settings, brightness, and keyboard light buttons don't work. I've tested the keyboard itself and the F1, F2, F3, F9 buttons work fine on their own, but when I turn on Fn Lock they do not work anymore. My...
  9. Windows 10 1903 updated; Now there is no option to adjust (Dim/Lighten) the screen on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 updated; Now there is no option to adjust (Dim/Lighten) the screen on my...: I have an Apple Mac Pro running OS/X Mojave version 14... I have Parallels version 14 installed and run Windows 10 1903 in a virtual machine. I had no issues with the screen background adjustment with the previous version. However, there is NO option to adjust the screen...
  10. lighten screen settings

lighten screen settings: Downloaded BingDesktop inn order to get daily backgroup. Wanted this for Lock and Startup screens but not for Home screen. Doesn't seem possible. Real problem is images are so dark on home screen, icons and text almost unreadable. Would lightening screen help? If so, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lighten up email