Windows 10: Lightning to USB adapter for headphones

Discus and support Lightning to USB adapter for headphones in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello I want to use my EarPods (lightning version) with my win 10 laptop. So I found that adapter. And here's my question, will it work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adewi0, Feb 2, 2021.

1. /u/Adewi0 Win User

Lightning to USB adapter for headphones

/u/Adewi0, Feb 2, 2021

2. USB Headphones not working WINDOWS 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

This issue might resolve making the headphones as default device in Playback devices.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Speaker icon (Volume icon). Select
      Playback devices.
    • Select Headphones and click Set default.
    • Click apply and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted if the headphone issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Lightning to USB adapter for headphones 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Lightning to USB adapter for headphones

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Lightning to USB adapter for headphones

1. Lightning to USB adapter for headphones - Similar Threads - Lightning USB adapter

2. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  3. Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's not right with my USB to headphone adapter...: My computer has a broken headphone jack, so I have to use an adapter for usb to resolve that problem - However, there is one flaw. Media players keep pausing and unpausing every 0.3 seconds or less.Sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn't.Also, it is trying to open my media...
  4. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10: Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone adapter or the headphone jack on my computer. At present, when using the headphone jack, using the volume keys changes the volume...
  5. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10: Essentially, I would like the volume keys on my keyboard to control the volume of my headphones identically whether I'm using a USB to headphone adapter or the headphone jack on my computer. At present, when using the headphone jack, using the volume keys changes the volume...
  6. USB to Headphone Adapter Volume Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PSA: Don’t put your lightning cables into your USB ports

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Don’t put your lightning cables into your USB ports: I tried to see what happens if a lightning cable (a cable to charge an iPhone) is plugged in via the Lightning connector rather than the USB end. Upon doing that the computer got killed by the cable. On the first restart it gave me a BSOD before booting up completely. Then...
  8. My Usb Headphone Adapter not letting microphone work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Usb Headphone Adapter not letting microphone work: Hello, I have a Hyperx Cloud 2 gaming headset. it is a headset with a 3.5mm jack (which is microphone and sound) that connects to a convertor that converts it to USB. I have never had a problem until recently. when I plug in the headset through the USB adapter, it only...
  9. USB Headphone

USB Headphone: Hello, I have bought USB Headphone recently but unable to use it as no popup comes and also there is no devices shown for my USB headphone. It works fine with my 3.5 mm audio but I am frustrated as I am unable to setup my USB headphone. Please, suggest me a way to make it...
  10. Lightning up the keyboard

Lightning up the keyboard: Can you recommend me how to light up the keyboard of my new laptop. It is a HP Omen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lightning-up-the-keyboard/7d9edfc1-92b8-458c-9bae-86167e42fe01