Windows 10: Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8

Discus and support Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried to download latest LightRoom update - tells me not compatible need windows 10 - which is running in my laptop - went to L/R... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldPatch, Mar 23, 2019.

1. OldPatch Win User

Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8

Tried to download latest LightRoom update - tells me not compatible need windows 10 - which is running in my laptop - went to L/R icon>properties>compatibility and it only shows windows 8 - can't change it to 10? Any ideas? Thanks

:)

OldPatch, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

After update lightroom doesnt work

Hello Brian,

We would like to know more information about the issue. Did you install the latest updates last September 29? Did this resolve the issue on Lightroom?

If you have the latest Windows Updates installed on Windows 10, we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Lightroom. Test if that can resolve the issue. If not, we recommend you to launch Lightroom and save logs for Application and System by following the
    steps below:

• Open Event Viewer log by pressing Windows key+R.
    • Type eventvwr.msc and then click Windows Logs.
    • Right click Application and select Open Saved Log.
    • Save it in OneDrive.
    • Right click System and select Open Saved Log.
    • Save it in OneDrive
    • Send us the information you collect on Event Viewer log.
    This will help us isolate your concern and provide you the next step on resolving the issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 23, 2019
  3. windows 10 and adobe lightroom 6

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to uninstall and install the software in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it works:

• Uninstall the software.
    • Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the Software and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8

Problems with Win 10 and Photoshop/lightroom

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to uninstall and install the software in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it works:

• Uninstall the software.
    • Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the Software and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.
    Hope the information is helpful, if the issue persist please write us back with the information in brief so that we can assist you further.

Morris Subba, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8

1. Lightroom latest download in Feb Compatibility 8 - Similar Threads - Lightroom latest download

2. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightroom is incompatable: I have windows 10 pro and lightroom is incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lightroom-is-incompatable/5f8c28be-2e60-48a2-8b88-cffcd094d0a8
  3. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lightroom is incompatable: I have windows 10 pro and lightroom is incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lightroom-is-incompatable/5f8c28be-2e60-48a2-8b88-cffcd094d0a8
  4. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sudden Reboot using Lightroom/Photoshop Win10 latest version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Reboot using Lightroom/Photoshop Win10 latest version: Getting frustrated by rebooting my PC during Phoshop/Lightroom. Temperature seems fine, between 45-55 Tried to do previous thread solution on REGEDIT but cant apply credential and save it to full access. Please help! Thanks in advance Windows 10 on SSD: Crucial BX500...
  6. The latest Feb 11 update

The latest Feb 11 update: After the lastest update that took several hours of wait and the additional need for storage all ? is working and my question is: can I move the new folder Windows.old with 27 Gb to my external drive to free the space? When tried it said that I would need admin access OK and...
  7. Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Photoshop and Lightroom: I have been a subscriber to Microsoft for several years and my subscription included photoshop and Lightroom. And I have paid for these apps. To make a long story short my computer got hit with a bad virus and I had to scrub the whole disc drive. Now I'm trying to reinstall...
  8. Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019

Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019: When the update finished and restarted I got an error message as my sign in pin number was not working to start up the computer. After many attempts to change my password ended up opening up my computer and found out that it was set back to factory settings losing years of...
  9. Lightroom 6 freezes

Lightroom 6 freezes: I use Windows 10 on my two Toshiba laptops (R700 and R930) and almost everything is running excellent. I have one problem though - if I start Adobes Lightroom 6 it freezes when I try to use the development module. I have tried numerous proposals to avoid this, including...
  10. Error in LR (Lightroom)

Error in LR (Lightroom): [img] Does anyone know what this means? I have also been getting other errors upon logging off at night that is similar to this error, but it's not the same error. It says it's an Application Error. 83901