Windows 10: Lights And Hard Reboot

Discus and support Lights And Hard Reboot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After Hard-rebooting my case lights flash white... is this normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NightyTheVampire, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Lights And Hard Reboot

After Hard-rebooting my case lights flash white... is this normal?

:)

NightyTheVampire, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Brightness resets after reboot

Hi,

To clarify the issue, we need additional information:

• Are there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?

For the meantime, we suggest updating the drivers for ambient sensor and keyboard lighting, since the suggested troubleshooting steps given above did not work for you.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 25, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Lights And Hard Reboot :p

cadaveca, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Lights And Hard Reboot

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Lights And Hard Reboot

1. Lights And Hard Reboot - Similar Threads - Lights Hard Reboot

2. reboot from a second hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reboot from a second hard drive?: How do you reboot from a second hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-from-a-second-hard-drive/2d459994-a998-403c-9119-c11a647bf0fe
  3. hard disk lights are always on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard disk lights are always on: from last 3 months, my hard disk lights are continuously glowing and the disk is at 100% the boot is slow and it takes around a minute for apps on the taskbar to appear I just tried optimizing drive c which is my main windows drive...
  4. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ: How to make text on screen darker so that it is easier to see and read on Chrome Browser Window 10 Pro 64-bit Desktop PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-text-on-my-screen-is-to-light-hard-to-read/c4d89afb-cc8f-43ac-acc4-033b748cf3d1
  5. Why is hard drive light flashing constantly

Why is hard drive light flashing constantly: Why is hard drive light flashing constantly yet Task Manager reports 0% disk use. Sometime File Explorer freezes and reports not responding and if I try to shut down it doesn't yet doesn't say anything is preventing shutdown. I usually have to hold POWER button till it shuts...
  6. My Keyboard Light Doesnt Turn on Even when Hard Reboot + unplug Battery.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboard Light Doesnt Turn on Even when Hard Reboot + unplug Battery.: Hello, This problem occurs usally when I hibernate. the only solution that seemed to work with me is to do incorrect shut down i.e. unplug without shut down + no battery is there any better way to properly do it? Thanks...
  7. Hard Drive access light stays on

Hard Drive access light stays on: HDD light stays on windows and all programs are very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-access-light-stays-on/d872e741-5690-4163-8bfe-e4757bc52f4e
  8. Hard Drive light turns off then PC freezes.

Hard Drive light turns off then PC freezes.: hey, guys, what's up? here's the thing, i've been having this problem for a really long time, i'm using my pc and all of the sudden everything sofwere stops responding and the hard drive light turns off, then after 30 seconds or so it starts blinking again and everything...
  9. Hard freezing hard reboot required

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard freezing hard reboot required: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to: i7-8700k MSI Tomahawk G.Skill Trident 2x8GB 3200 Ever since I did the upgrade and fresh installed Windows 10 to my SSD, I've been having quite a few problems with this build, My computer sometimes maybe once a day hard freezes to the...
  10. Computer is Hard Rebooting - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Computer is Hard Rebooting - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Everyone, For the longest time I have had my computer hard reboot at certain times, typically during gaming sessions. I have already ruled out that its an overheating situation and was hoping someone with experience reading minidump files can give me some insight into...