Windows 10: Lightscribe on Windows 10

Discus and support Lightscribe on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know any free Lightscribe programs that works on windows 10? If so, Please provide a download link! Thanks! 17162 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Afees98, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Afees98 Win User

Lightscribe on Windows 10

Hello,

Does anyone know any free Lightscribe programs that works on windows 10?

If so, Please provide a download link!

Thanks!

:)

Afees98, Aug 17, 2015

2. LightScribe software for Windows 10

I was installing LightScribe today on a Windows 10 PC and have already labeled some DVD's
    without generating a new installer file.

1. find following software in the web or on the service disc of your LightScribe CD/DVD burner.

LIGHTSCRIBE SYSTEM SOFTWARE (LSS) - will install with windows 10 (maybe try as admin or with compatibility settings)

LIGHTSCRIBE SIMPLE LABELER- will install with windows 10 (maybe try as admin or with compatibility settings)

LIGHTSCRIBE TEMPLATE LABELER- don't try to use this on a windows 10 PC - will not work ("OS is invalid")

2. install LightScribe Template Labeler on a Windows 7 machine (offices often have such PCs - or a non-updated PC of a friend).

3. copy the directory "LightScribe Template Labeler" from the programs (x86) folder of this windows 7 PC to an USB stick

4. copy that folder from the USB key to the programs (x86) directory of your windows 10 PC

5. run "TemplateLabeler.exe".

PS: don't forget to backup that folder since windows 7 will not be there forever.

The_Phreddy, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Lightscribe

Since I installed windows 10, I can#t use lightscribe any longer. The program says: "The lightscribe simple labeler could not start. At least 1 required file was not found." If I apply reinstallation, the web site "lightscribe. com" says "file not found".

All downloads I#ve seen are for windows 8.1, which doesn't work under windows 10.

Anyone has an idea???

Thank you.

Wolfgang E.OTT, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Lightscribe on Windows 10

TairikuOkami, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

Lightscribe on Windows 10

1. Lightscribe on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lightscribe

2. LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018: I FIXED LIGHTSCRIBE! ---- So I have been searching for this LightScribe information for a while, I scoured the web only to end up frustrated. Finding the correct drivers, that don't exist. No one has them for Windows 10, You are always met with an error that reads "The...
  3. Lightscribe Drive won't write labels

Lightscribe Drive won't write labels: Just in case y'all were bored, here's an oldie but a (maybe) goodie........... Normal PC that was running win 7 Pro. Had an HP 1260 Lightscribe drive. Burned CDs, DVDs AND Lightscribe labels... Worked perfectly. Worked for years. I know how to use it. Upgraded from Win...
  4. LightScribe Drive - Driver

LightScribe Drive - Driver: Hello, I recently purchased a new computer initially it had Windows 8.1 now it's Windows 10. It's an HP Envy Phoenix 810qe. I still have some parts however from my old desktop computer which was an HP Pavilion m9200t, Windows 7 (upgraded from Vista). One of the parts I...