Windows 10: LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

Discus and support LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I FIXED LIGHTSCRIBE! ---- So I have been searching for this LightScribe information for a while, I scoured the web only to end up frustrated. Finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ghostinahumanshape, Oct 22, 2018.

1. LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

I FIXED LIGHTSCRIBE!

----

So I have been searching for this LightScribe information for a while, I scoured the web only to end up frustrated. Finding the correct drivers, that don't exist. No one has them for Windows 10, You are always met with an error that reads "The operating system is not adequate for running..." Even running in "compatibility mode" some of the software you could get to install. but this is the first time I've seen the most important piece of software work.

The Template Labeler!

I download the files needed from LightScribe, Then I found out how to Extract the .msi from the .exe files. I then went in an edited the rules for allowed operating systems. I added Windows 10 to the programs, they install fine now. Even the Template Labeler! I wanted to put this post in a place where search engines will find it. I debated giving these files out with a donation only. Because of the time I had invested in making this. But In the spirit of helping one another out, I will give you the password to the .zip file where the .msi installers are located. The password is "Thank You" Since that would be my reply when you donated. If you would like to help me out there is an email address in the zip file to send a paypal to, If you want LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018 :)

LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018 3ae0bd53-e3a0-43e0-a9d5-9eb969456d7a?upload=true.png

Screenshot

-----

Download

https://giiost.000webhostapp.com/LightScribe%20WIN%2010.zip

if this get deleted you can see the same thing at my blog. https://ghost-designagency.blogspot.com/2018/10/lightscribe-with-windows-10-home-pro.html

:)

ghostinahumanshape, Oct 22, 2018

2. LightScribe software for Windows 10

Here is the link for LightScribe for Windows 10 Pro.

Scroll about 2/3 down the page to download, there are other LightScribe offers

that may be useful also.

No problem,

Philip D.

https://lightscribesoftware.org/premiumsoftware/

Philip D'Angelo, Oct 22, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    LightScribe Drive - Driver

You won't need any special drivers.

As for software, here's a couple of suggestions:

Lightscribe DVD Burner Windows 10 SOLVED - Microsoft Community

You could also try the Lightscribe software for the old machine:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Are you using Lightscribe? I have a drive or two that support it, but I've never got in the habit.

bobkn, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Arily Win User

LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

Arily, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018

1. LightScribe with Windows 10 home & Pro [SOLVED] in 2018 - Similar Threads - LightScribe home Pro

2. Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*: I just built a new PC and am trying to activate windows on it, and it's not activating even though I have a digital license associated with my account. Do I really have to buy a new license to get rid of the watermark or what else can I do? edit: it activated???...
  3. windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro 2018 FREEZES: hi everyone i recently got new laptop (lenovo ideapad L340 gaming) 9th gene icore7 *doss .. iam using windows 10 pro 2018 .. it started well untill i installed graphic apps and it started freezing but the mouse is working most of times .. i tried to reinstall some app but...
  4. (SOLVED)How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (SOLVED)How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home: Hello everyone! When i purchased my pc it had windows 10 home pre installed. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro but i don’t know how. Can anybody help me?...
  5. Windows 10 Home / Pro

Windows 10 Home / Pro: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Home, but after the installation it's showing as Windows 10 pro. It's not really an issue for me whether it's Pro or Home but is this normal? I'm just a bit worried that I might encounter some issues because of it. Thanks!...
  6. [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

[Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home: I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key. What I want is...
  7. windows 10 pro update oct 2018

windows 10 pro update oct 2018: hello, I I have windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in updating to version 1809 in sloveniahave pc and windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in the update with version 1809 in sloveniaI have pc and windows 10 pro version 1803, I am interested in the update...
  8. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home - April 2018 Update

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to Home - April 2018 Update: Windows 10 stupidly upgraded to Pro and wants me to activate. I've tried this, but it doesn't work, because Windows 10 now uses 1 ISO for both Home and Pro. I have files that I can't remove (no clean install spam, please!) so I want either a registry mod, a mod to the ISO...
  9. Lightscribe on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lightscribe on Windows 10: Hello, Does anyone know any free Lightscribe programs that works on windows 10? If so, Please provide a download link! Thanks! 17162
  10. LightScribe Drive - Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LightScribe Drive - Driver: Hello, I recently purchased a new computer initially it had Windows 8.1 now it's Windows 10. It's an HP Envy Phoenix 810qe. I still have some parts however from my old desktop computer which was an HP Pavilion m9200t, Windows 7 (upgraded from Vista). One of the parts I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lightscribe windows 10 pro

2. lightscribe software windows 10 pro

3. lightscribe software for windows 10 pro

4. lightscribe for windows 10 pro,
  5. lightscribe software for windows 10,
  6. lightscribe for windows 10 pro download,
  7. lightscribe for windows 10,
  8. lightscribe on windows 10 prosessional,
  9. operating system not adquate for running lightscribe template labler,
  10. where can i get Lightscribe for Windows 10,
  11. windows 10 lightscribe,