Windows 10: Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

Discus and support Lightworks video editor wont uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Lightworks video editor on windows 10 i have tried uninstalling it multiple times searched files and deleted them i deleted files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesColwell780, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

I downloaded the Lightworks video editor on windows 10 i have tried uninstalling it multiple times searched files and deleted them i deleted files in the registry editor and it still appears in my apps in my control panel i have mcaffe virus free ive tried to shred it and its still there

:)

JamesColwell780, Apr 2, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Video editor in Photos app?

No there is no video editor in Windows 10.

As you have seen the photos app now has the ability to create videos, but not edit videos

A really good free Video Editor is Lightworks, available from the link below:

https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_lwks&...

DaveM121, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Video Editor

Hi,

I reset the Films & TV app but it didn't work. It would not let me uninstall this app.

The Video Editor app did not show on the apps list. As it is accessible through the Photos app, I tried repairing the Photos app but again this did not work. I reset the Photos app but now the Video Editor has disappeared. The uninstall option is also not
    available for this app.

Maryrose_M, Apr 2, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

DaveM121, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

1. Lightworks video editor wont uninstall - Similar Threads - Lightworks video editor

2. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  3. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  4. Uninstalled apps and video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled apps and video editor: I used a debloater to uninstall some stuff from windows 10 but now i can download apps or use the video editor. Anyone knows how to reinstall it without reinstalling windows?...
  5. Uninstalled apps and video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled apps and video editor: I used a debloater to uninstall some stuff from windows 10 but now i can download apps or use the video editor. Anyone knows how to reinstall it without reinstalling windows?...
  6. Uninstalled apps and video editor

7. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  8. Video Editor

Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  9. video editor

video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807