Windows 10: Liiking for program to set monitor temperature

Discus and support Liiking for program to set monitor temperature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I am looking for something like flux but monitor specific. I purchased 2nd monitor but it's a bit warmer although it's exactly the same monitor as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MakeW10Great, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Liiking for program to set monitor temperature

Hi!

I am looking for something like flux but monitor specific. I purchased 2nd monitor but it's a bit warmer although it's exactly the same monitor as first one. I didnt manage to get them equal from monitor settings. Bad thing is that it only offers me RGB adjustment and not color temp. So I wanted to do it with software. The thing with flux is that it adjusts both monitors equally. Does anyone know program that lets me to set color temp for specific monitors?

:)

MakeW10Great, Dec 8, 2018
  2. sumasage Win User

What program to monitor video card temperature?

Looking for a program to monitor my GeForce 7800 GT's temperature. If the program also monitor my CPU, hard drive, chassis temp, then that's even better. Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Software temperature monitor vs Hardware temperature monitor

Software temperature monitor vs Hardware temperature monitor, which one give accurate temperature from overclocking and monitor your PC temperature?

RubberDucky, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Liiking for program to set monitor temperature

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Liiking for program to set monitor temperature

1. Liiking for program to set monitor temperature - Similar Threads - Liiking program set

2. Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Vent Heating/Temperature Concerns...???: I am a newbie to computers and I recently bought a used monitor from Craigslist. After being turned on for a couple of hours the vents get kind of hot and they are warm to the touch. Is it totally normal for computer monitors to make heat such as this...? How warm or hot...
  3. Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor CPU temperature with custom graphs.: Which program I can use to graph cpu temperature over time? Something similar to grafana? 180028
  4. Set monitor for specific programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set monitor for specific programs: I've bought a 2nd monitor today and I just cant figure out how to set a monitor for different programms. I want to play shooter on my main screen and racing games on my other. I think Windows needs to be able to set something like this. Or is there at least a programm that...
  5. I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Need a Program to Monitor CPU Temperature on Windows 10: I need to monitor the CPU temperature on my dad's computer. We have been experiencing problems on it and I have determined that it has been overheating, so my dad removed the side panel of the computer and cleaned the dust out. However, we are still experiencing sudden...
  6. monitor changing color temperature under certain conditions

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor changing color temperature under certain conditions: Hi, I got a color shifting problem. The colors of my entire screen switch suddenly to a greener\ yellowish tint most of the time. I bought recently a new screen and because of a hardware issue I got it changed already I had some lines showing up on the first screen but the...
  7. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  8. Monitor Temperature > Which App ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Temperature > Which App ?: Is this a safe app to download ? https://openhardwaremonitor.org/ 129165
  9. Monitor Temperature > Which App ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor Temperature > Which App ?: Is this a safe app to download ? https://openhardwaremonitor.org/ 129165
  10. Program monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program monitor: Hello i have a DVSA driving theory program installed on two pc’s it varies which one is used for practice tests... I need to know where the program stores it’s student progress, so I can copy that file / folder to the PC that is to be used. I tried copying the install folder...