Windows 10: Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan"

Discus and support Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For once really liked a picture shown on my screen saver. Somehow, must have clicked "not a fan" and now the image is gone. Even checked the LocalState... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HRA_1, Mar 11, 2019.

1. HRA_1 Win User

Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan"

For once really liked a picture shown on my screen saver. Somehow, must have clicked "not a fan" and now the image is gone. Even checked the LocalState - Assets folder to find it and it's not there. What can I do to get it back or find it?

:)

HRA_1, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 11, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan"

CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan"

1. Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan" - Similar Threads - Accidentally Hit Fan

2. Like what you see photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Like what you see photos: Are the "like what you see" photos submitted by photographers? If so, is there compensation for them, either per view, like, comment or outright purchase by Microsoft?...
  3. screen Like what you see?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen Like what you see?: help what happened to the screen Like what you see? now when i turn on screen all i get is some blue screen. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-like-what-you-see/4b01db31-453d-4c9b-acde-a7aae79d4d37
  4. screen Like what you see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen Like what you see?: help what happened to the screen Like what you see? now when i turn on screen all i get is some blue screen. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-like-what-you-see/4b01db31-453d-4c9b-acde-a7aae79d4d37
  5. "Like what you see?" option

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Like what you see?" option: Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is how do I save the picture I like or get it to come back? Is there a way...
  6. Like what you see?

Like what you see?: Why can I no longer see "Like what you see?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see/2d271056-f7d8-48a3-bb9a-cc5577447765
  7. Like what you see pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Like what you see pictures: It would be great if Microsoft Could also post pictures of environmental degradation and ask "how can I help" or "how can I get involved" to raise awareness of the many issues we have created and need to address. For example, the stunning ocean pictures we like to see do not...
  8. "Like What You See" pictures

"Like What You See" pictures: How do stop them from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see-pictures/c9969140-dae6-4a5d-95f5-982cf1589906
  9. Like what you see?

Like what you see?: Had I realized I had to deal with pictures I do not like I would have looked to other resources . I hate signing in to an obtrusive picture one worse then the other. Even when not a fan, continue to show. Windows and Bing are awful that is why I switched browsers....
  10. "Like what you see?" missing

"Like what you see?" missing: Can I please have assistance to restore "Like what you see?" on the lock screen / spotlight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/like-what-you-see-missing/daf28175-b9cc-4907-8a00-ce0f120d9bbd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally clicked not a fan

2. accidentally clicked dont like on windows bing picture

3. what if I accidentally hit not a fan on a screen saver

4. accidentally clicked not a fan on spotlight feature,
  5. like what you see pictures windows 10 accidentally clicked dont like,
  6. how to get back to picture accidently clicked not a fan,
  7. clicked not a fan by accident on windows start upo picture,
  8. accidentally pressed not a fan,
  9. accidently hit not fan to a windows 10 Lock screen image,
  10. like what you see - accidentally hit not a not a fan tenforums,
  11. mistakenly clicked not a fan windows spotlight