Windows 10: "Like what you see?" option

Discus and support "Like what you see?" option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jenna Alumni, Oct 19, 2020.

1. "Like what you see?" option

Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is how do I save the picture I like or get it to come back? Is there a way to go back to my "liked pictures"?

:)

Jenna Alumni, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

"Like what you see?" option

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

"Like what you see?" option

1. "Like what you see?" option - Similar Threads - option

2. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  3. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  4. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wifi option keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  6. Wifi option keep disappearing

Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  7. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  8. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  9. Window split screen option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window split screen option: The way that I normally I split my screen differently than the preset options that you have when you hover over the window icon on an open window. Is there a way that I can create my own setting? If not then where do I suggest this to Windows?Thanks!...
  10. Window split screen option

Window split screen option: The way that I normally I split my screen differently than the preset options that you have when you hover over the window icon on an open window. Is there a way that I can create my own setting? If not then where do I suggest this to Windows?Thanks!...