Windows 10: "Like what you see?" option

Discus and support "Like what you see?" option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jenna Alumni, Oct 19, 2020.

1. "Like what you see?" option

Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is how do I save the picture I like or get it to come back? Is there a way to go back to my "liked pictures"?

:)

Jenna Alumni, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

"Like what you see?" option

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

"Like what you see?" option

1. "Like what you see?" option - Similar Threads - option

2. Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge "Draw" option doesn't really drawing on PDF - it sends blank PDFs: I filled a PDF today using Edge drawing option. I saved it, and opened it to see on my PC. On my PC it seems to be saved but when I send it to someone else everything I filled is gone 169519
  3. Windows 10 installation showing only purple screen, no options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation showing only purple screen, no options.: Windows 10 installation showing only purple screen, no options. I have created an USB flash drive with Windows 10(it is an old version, I don't know which one), I installed Windows 10 with this, then the installed Windows 10 wasn't booting, it was stuck at circling dots, so...
  4. Removing security options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing security options: How can we remove all the sign in Password and pins from our device?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-security-options/becb85fd-1919-4899-8aa5-2350d9afc1ee
  5. Secure Boot is removing Boot from HardDrive as a Boot Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot is removing Boot from HardDrive as a Boot Option: Hello, My main SSD ended up getting corrupted somehow and had to install a brand new blank SSD in my Alienware R13. I have since installed Win10 from a usb drive onto the SSD and it is working as expected. However, when I go into the BIOS to enable "Secure Boot" again to...
  6. Getting error 0xc00000e when installing windows and when I go into recovery options I get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting error 0xc00000e when installing windows and when I go into recovery options I get...: I recently purchased a new ssd and when I install windows I get 0xc00000e which when I try to fix upon pressing f1 for recovery tools goes to 0xc0000098. I have tried to not use recovery tools and have entered various command prompts in the media creation tool and none work,...
  7. No option For adaptive Brightness/Power Plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No option For adaptive Brightness/Power Plan: [ATTACH] Recently I attempted to turn off adaptive Brightness as It's a pain. My system Is fully up to date, and when I went to check not only is there no option to change to the power plan as seen below. There is no option to de-activate Adaptive brightness. I attempted...
  8. Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off: The bluetooth shows that it is installed in device manager but only showing "Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth" and nothing else. Usually when I can connect it shows the devices that have previously connected as well. I have tried disabling, uninstalling and reinstalling from...
  9. Windows Hello Face option unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face option unavailable: I have just purchased a Dell Vostro 5401 running Windows 10 Pro 19042.630. I started the laptop and was unable to use facial recognition. I get the message shown in the image below. [ATTACH] How can I resolve this to get it to work? Thanks in advance...
  10. find the printer driver window that displays monitoring options, epson printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    find the printer driver window that displays monitoring options, epson printer.: The manual is brief to the point of being indecipherable. Is this the standard windows printers setup icon, or something else? Printers and devices doesn't give this option. I am trying to get the printer monitor icon onto the taskbar-I can't run head cleaning without it....