Windows 10: Like Win10, but I have two problems

Discus and support Like Win10, but I have two problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aztec506, Nov 7, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Like Win10, but I have two problems

Thanks in advance for any help.

Words with friends won't.........just joking.

1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions?

2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous page. Only "select all" "inspect element" and "view source" Has anyone found an extension or anything that will add some menu options on a right click in Edge or are there settings to add more options?

:)

aztec506, Nov 7, 2015

2. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Can someone tell me if I need to delete the 32 bit off my dell. It has a 64 bit and I am running windows 10

BeverlyBarnett_526, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10 .We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to delete the partition and check if it helps:

• On the Start Screen, type msconfig.exe and hit enter
    • On the Boot tab, highlight the partition that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete
    • Press OK
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Like Win10, but I have two problems

1. Like Win10, but I have two problems - Similar Threads - Win10 problems

2. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  3. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  4. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller USB cable problem PC Win10: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  6. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller USB cable problem PC Win10: Hi All, I'm having a very strange issue with my controller to PC situation. It will only work with one micro USB cable. I was using the controller the evening before, did not turn the PC off and in the morning the light had turned off and it was unresponsive and no longer...
  7. Xbox controller USB cable problem PC Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...
  9. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...
  10. Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all: Hi everyoneAfter installing the Win10 21H2 I got some issues with my sound reboot noise, sound hang ups. I use a Behringer UMC22 audio interface with Asio4all.Until this Service Pack 21H2 eth worked fine. It seems that Microsoft did something to the USB drivers. Does anybody...