Windows 10: Like Win10, but I have two problems

Discus and support Like Win10, but I have two problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aztec506, Nov 7, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Like Win10, but I have two problems

Thanks in advance for any help.

Words with friends won't.........just joking.

1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions?

2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous page. Only "select all" "inspect element" and "view source" Has anyone found an extension or anything that will add some menu options on a right click in Edge or are there settings to add more options?

:)

aztec506, Nov 7, 2015

2. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Can someone tell me if I need to delete the 32 bit off my dell. It has a 64 bit and I am running windows 10

BeverlyBarnett_526, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10 .We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to delete the partition and check if it helps:

• On the Start Screen, type msconfig.exe and hit enter
    • On the Boot tab, highlight the partition that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete
    • Press OK
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Like Win10, but I have two problems

1. Like Win10, but I have two problems - Similar Threads - Win10 problems

2. Problems with MediaCreationTool Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with MediaCreationTool Win10: I have an issue with opening MediaCreationTool on my Win 10 22H2. Error: 0x80070002-0x20000. I want to get installer of Win 10 on my flash drive, to install Win 10 on my new PC, but this .exe file doesn't open, by the way I've downloaded it from my laptop with all new...
  3. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems with Windows hello on Win10: Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code is - 00000000...
  4. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows hello on Win10: Hello! I have problems with windows hello on windows 10. Im trying to make pin code, but it gives me error, and error code is strange. The error code is - 00000000...
  5. Problems with Windows hello on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Installation problem with Microsoft Store Win10 - Question

Installation problem with Microsoft Store Win10 - Question: Defines I use:cmd> Commoand lineadm> Commoand line as AdministratorPS> Powershell as Administrator> means: "to next menu point" or next what is following--> means: the result from above["text"] is a button or tab of the windows dialog or App window Program = an *.exe Windows...
  7. Installation problem with Microsoft Store Win10 - Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installation problem with Microsoft Store Win10 - Question: Defines I use:cmd> Commoand lineadm> Commoand line as AdministratorPS> Powershell as Administrator> means: "to next menu point" or next what is following--> means: the result from above["text"] is a button or tab of the windows dialog or App window Program = an *.exe Windows...
  8. Installation problem with Microsoft Store Win10 - Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Problems with ciscos anyconnect when trying to pre-connect the first time of the day in Win10

Problems with ciscos anyconnect when trying to pre-connect the first time of the day in Win10: It is not easy to describe to my problem.Before the update to the 4.10.08029 Version, the procedure in my home-office was:1. Start computer and then come to win 10 login screen2. Pre-login with cisco independent from the kind of VPN connection3. Login win 10.After the update,...
  10. Problems with ciscos anyconnect when trying to pre-connect the first time of the day in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with ciscos anyconnect when trying to pre-connect the first time of the day in Win10: It is not easy to describe to my problem.Before the update to the 4.10.08029 Version, the procedure in my home-office was:1. Start computer and then come to win 10 login screen2. Pre-login with cisco independent from the kind of VPN connection3. Login win 10.After the update,...