Windows 10: Like Win10, but I have two problems

Discus and support Like Win10, but I have two problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aztec506, Nov 7, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Like Win10, but I have two problems

Thanks in advance for any help.

Words with friends won't.........just joking.

1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions?

2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous page. Only "select all" "inspect element" and "view source" Has anyone found an extension or anything that will add some menu options on a right click in Edge or are there settings to add more options?

:)

aztec506, Nov 7, 2015

2. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Can someone tell me if I need to delete the 32 bit off my dell. It has a 64 bit and I am running windows 10

BeverlyBarnett_526, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10 .We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to delete the partition and check if it helps:

• On the Start Screen, type msconfig.exe and hit enter
    • On the Boot tab, highlight the partition that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete
    • Press OK
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Like Win10, but I have two problems

1. Like Win10, but I have two problems - Similar Threads - Win10 problems

2. Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad: I have Excel files stored on OneDrive that I access from my Windows 10 laptop and my iPad iOS 14.7.1. However when I make a change on the iPad and save it I frequently find that it doesn’t upload to OneDrive and says that another user has made a change. Since I am retired...
  3. Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad: I have Excel files stored on OneDrive that I access from my Windows 10 laptop and my iPad iOS 14.7.1. However when I make a change on the iPad and save it I frequently find that it doesn’t upload to OneDrive and says that another user has made a change. Since I am retired...
  4. WIN10 open app problem after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 open app problem after reinstall: I had to reinstall WIN10 after a faulty disk. I use a WIN10/Kubuntu dual-boot system. Kubuntu worked fine, but would not access the defective drive, marking it as bad.Reinstalling WIN10 from the sky while retaining my personal files went just fine. Everything seemed to work...
  5. WIN10 open app problem after reinstall

WIN10 open app problem after reinstall: I had to reinstall WIN10 after a faulty disk. I use a WIN10/Kubuntu dual-boot system. Kubuntu worked fine, but would not access the defective drive, marking it as bad.Reinstalling WIN10 from the sky while retaining my personal files went just fine. Everything seemed to work...
  6. WIN10 open app problem after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Massive update problem Win7 pro to Win10 Pro

Massive update problem Win7 pro to Win10 Pro: Hi all,this is sooo boring ..... i have the same problem as so many windows users in the world - upgrade to Win10 pro from Win7pro is not working at all.I did everything people suggested e.g. clean boot, disable any antivirus, putting the windows source to an USB.Nothing,...
  8. Problems reinstalling Win10 after a hard drive swap...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems reinstalling Win10 after a hard drive swap...: I have an older laptop that I use on my workbench at work... A Gateway MA7/MT6840.An old family friend bought it new, it was shipped with Vista Home Premium. I was her computer fixer for over 12 years. When the original hard drive died I installed a new one and she purchased...
  9. Problems reinstalling Win10 after a hard drive swap...

Problems reinstalling Win10 after a hard drive swap...: I have an older laptop that I use on my workbench at work... A Gateway MA7/MT6840.An old family friend bought it new, it was shipped with Vista Home Premium. I was her computer fixer for over 12 years. When the original hard drive died I installed a new one and she purchased...
  10. Problems reinstalling Win10 after a hard drive swap...