Windows 10: Like Win10, but I have two problems

Discus and support Like Win10, but I have two problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aztec506, Nov 7, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Like Win10, but I have two problems

Thanks in advance for any help.

Words with friends won't.........just joking.

1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions?

2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous page. Only "select all" "inspect element" and "view source" Has anyone found an extension or anything that will add some menu options on a right click in Edge or are there settings to add more options?

:)

aztec506, Nov 7, 2015

2. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Can someone tell me if I need to delete the 32 bit off my dell. It has a 64 bit and I am running windows 10

BeverlyBarnett_526, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10 .We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to delete the partition and check if it helps:

• On the Start Screen, type msconfig.exe and hit enter
    • On the Boot tab, highlight the partition that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete
    • Press OK
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Like Win10, but I have two problems

1. Like Win10, but I have two problems - Similar Threads - Win10 problems

2. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  3. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem: Hi all, I acquired a new laptop about 6 months ago and want to add Win10 as a dual boot option but I keep hitting a point where I need a little clarity but have not been able to find any discussion on the subject.I follow all the instructions set out in this and other...
  4. Dual boot Win10/Win11 system install problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  6. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem: Can someone please provide guidance on how to make new external usb hard drive usable in win10. The drive is visible, but can't accessed read or write.Thank you....
  7. New external usb hard drive can't be accessed in Win10? How to troubleshoot and fix problem

8. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  9. Problems with Windows defender in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows defender in Win10: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 Windows defender. I don't know how, but "Spyware:PowerShell/Keylogger!pz" got onto my computer. Windows defender seems to have failed to clean it because it gave me the message: "Remediation Incomplete 11.12.2023 Detected:...
  10. Problems with Windows defender in Win10