Windows 10: Like Win10, but I have two problems

Discus and support Like Win10, but I have two problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aztec506, Nov 7, 2015.

1. aztec506 Win User

Like Win10, but I have two problems

Thanks in advance for any help.

Words with friends won't.........just joking.

1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions?

2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous page. Only "select all" "inspect element" and "view source" Has anyone found an extension or anything that will add some menu options on a right click in Edge or are there settings to add more options?

:)

aztec506, Nov 7, 2015

2. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Can someone tell me if I need to delete the 32 bit off my dell. It has a 64 bit and I am running windows 10

BeverlyBarnett_526, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I have windows 10, but I have two operating systems 32 and 64 bit .

Hi Beverly,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10 .We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to delete the partition and check if it helps:

• On the Start Screen, type msconfig.exe and hit enter
    • On the Boot tab, highlight the partition that you want to delete.
    • Click on Delete
    • Press OK
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Like Win10, but I have two problems

1. Like Win10, but I have two problems - Similar Threads - Win10 problems

2. [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Problem] X1 gen7 20QE - Win10 - after sleeping a few times, the audio device (speakers or...: submitted by /u/rareRobbo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/himp7r/problem_x1_gen7_20qe_win10_after_sleeping_a_few/
  3. Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10

Help me solve my 30Hz / interlace problem with Win10: I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 earlier this year. For at least a month or so, several times a week Win10 switches the PC's output to my 1080P HDTV display form 60Hz progressive to 30Hz interlaced. What makes it worse is when I go into advanced display settings to change it...
  4. win10 download problems

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 download problems: hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc . in the attachment you will see the file i want to open etc is there ok , paypal-shopping-cart php , when i click it to...
  5. Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 print problem - Brother DCP-330C scanning but not printing: On friends Windows 10 having suddenly (yesterday) problem with printing on Brother DCP-330C multifunction. Windows sees printer online and is set to default. Scanning works fine. It's connected via USB. Printer works fine on another PC, so printer is OK. Brother software sees...
  6. Win10 Home settings driving me crazy (permission problems)

Win10 Home settings driving me crazy (permission problems): So, after assembling a complete new pc by myself for the last day (and downloading win10 iso twice because it "was damaged" the first time, waiting time hooray), I now run a pc with win10 for the first time in my life - and I am close to a meltdown rn. At first, you get...
  7. Headphones and headset problem win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones and headset problem win10?: Hello I have a big problem with my headset I hear myself and I can still hear noise what can be the reason? I have win 10 and I have also tried it with another headset and always the same someone can help me. Kopfhörer und Headset Problem win10?
  8. Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem

Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem: Hi! I have installed Win10 on a separate HDD beside Ubuntu. Once installed, everything worked fine with my dual monitor setup (actually a FullHD monitor + a 4K TV). Resolution was just fine. After reinstalling GRUB (the linux bootloader), to make dual boot available again...
  9. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems: I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my pc restarts and starts at the beginning installing windows, i’ve tried a lot of thing. I can respond with my specs and...
  10. No option for FORMAT and many problems formatting and installing win10 in my SONY VAIO vpcz1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No option for FORMAT and many problems formatting and installing win10 in my SONY VAIO vpcz1: Hello there, I'm trying for days to clean format my notebook SONY VAIO VPCZ1 4gb ram, 256gb ssd, but I'm having too many problems. The first problem is that this Sony had two windows installed when I bought it from someone. A new brand installed Windows10 in one volume and...