Windows 10: Lilium celebrates successful flight tests of 5-seater VTOL air taxi

Discus and support Lilium celebrates successful flight tests of 5-seater VTOL air taxi in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; ohig71bwRUE We have incredibly exciting news to share. The Lilium Jet successfully completed its maiden test flight series in the skies above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Lilium celebrates successful flight tests of 5-seater VTOL air taxi

Read more: Lilium | News

:)

Brink, Apr 20, 2017
  2. Chriso747 Win User

After starting a flight in FSX recieve a message of 15 seconds "Flight Simulator not working" only happens since upgrading to windows 10

When does this error message come up: at the FSX Main screen or when the flight has commenced (at airport, taxiing, in air)? Can you go into your Event Viewer (Administrative Events) and find out the error code and faulting module?

Chriso747, Apr 20, 2017
  3. After starting a flight in FSX recieve a message of 15 seconds "Flight Simulator not working" only happens since upgrading to windows 10

The problem occurs at a random time after starting a flight.

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting module name: uiautomationcore.dll, version: 7.2.10586.17, time stamp: 0x56518a34

Exception code: 0xc0000005

TrevorCanty, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

Lilium celebrates successful flight tests of 5-seater VTOL air taxi

1. Lilium celebrates successful flight tests of 5-seater VTOL air taxi - Similar Threads - Lilium celebrates successful

2. Microsoft Flight Sim CTD error 5 minutes into flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim CTD error 5 minutes into flight: Hello,I keep having a CTD error in Microsoft Flight Sim 2020. The CTD happens about 5 minutes into the flight without any error message. I have updated all drivers and verified the integrity of my game files. Below is the error from the event log.Faulting application name:...
  3. Microsoft Flight Sim CTD error 5 minutes into flight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim CTD error 5 minutes into flight: Hello,I keep having a CTD error in Microsoft Flight Sim 2020. The CTD happens about 5 minutes into the flight without any error message. I have updated all drivers and verified the integrity of my game files. Below is the error from the event log.Faulting application name:...
  4. Celebrating Women in Security podcast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Celebrating Women in Security podcast: Holly mentioned that her team usesAI and ML, and Anna mentioned that she uses math to catch villains and makecomputer and networks safer. Whatis the false positive rate of Microsoft’s endpoint protection compare to other competitorsin the market?...
  5. flight simulator 2020 air bus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight, not a fuel issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator 2020 air bus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight, not a fuel issue: Why flight simulator 2020 airbus 320 keeps turning off in mid flight? not a fuel issue. it happen on my last 4 flights in a row..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-air-bus-320-keeps-turning/b77b5eae-9061-4420-ab8f-b037273dadef
  6. How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi: I have a problem while i am using any aircraft in Microsoft flight simulator. While i touch down on the runway as i am landing, the AI immediately starts steering the plane off the runway and tries to move or taxi itself off, even while i am still at high speeds coming down...
  7. Ryzen 5 3600 and air cooling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 5 3600 and air cooling: I will buy a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU. I've read many people saying the stock cooler is not good. I want to get an air cooler. The place I will buy the CPU from has only the following cooler brands: Alpenfohn, Asus, Corsair, Fazn, NZXT Has anybody tried one of those brands on a...
  8. New Microsoft Flight Simulator Test Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Flight Simulator Test Version: I have heard that Microsoft is developing a new flight simulator. I would like to test the new product and send my experience to the community. Since many years I use flight simulators. I hope, it is possible to get a beta version of the new product. Many Greetings Aero...
  9. In quick succession 5 unplanned restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    In quick succession 5 unplanned restarts: My problems mentioned in other threads had gone away, more or less, but this morning there were five early on in quick succession. Could it be weather related, seeing it is nearly midday and all the cars in my road are still frosted up. Is this log saying anything serious?...
  10. Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Microsoft Solitaire: It was 25 years ago that Microsoft Solitaire debuted on Windows, and to honor the decades of fun it’s given us all, we’re celebrating with two big competitions. First, an internal competition among Microsoft employees kicks off today to determine who leads the leaderboards...