Windows 10: Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS

Discus and support Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting this week, you can see nearby Lime scooters, pedal bikes and e-bikes right from the transit tab on Google Maps in over 80 new cities around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS

Source: Now in more cities: Lime bikes and scooters on Google Maps

:)

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

UWP porting guidance for Android and iOS developers

Source: UWP porting guidance for Android and iOS developers | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Lime scooters and bikes more cities on Google Maps for Android & iOS - Similar Threads - Lime scooters bikes

2. Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google improving search in Google Drive on Android and iOS: What’s changing We’re launching new features for the Google Drive mobile apps that will help you search more quickly and efficiently. Now, Android and iOS users with the latest versions of the Drive app will be able to: See and re-run recent...
  3. Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps get a more detailed, colorful map: Since it launched 15 years ago, Google Maps has redefined what it means to be a map–evolving from a powerful navigational tool to a robust daily companion that also offers helpful information about where to go and what to do. Features like popular times,...
  4. Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Meet now available to Gmail on Android and iOS: [ATTACH] On a given day, I'm joining a dozen video calls—some are for work and others are scheduled times to catch up with friends (virtual trivia has become a quarantine favorite!). With video calling being an integral part of our lives, we made Google Meet...
  5. New Google Maps features for Android and iOS to help get around safely

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Maps features for Android and iOS to help get around safely: Getting from A to B can be more complicated these days. Because of COVID-19, it’s increasingly important to know how crowded a train station might be at a particular time or whether the bus is running on a limited schedule. Having this information before and...
  6. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  7. Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week

in Windows 10 News
    Google Podcasts available on iOS now and to Android this week: It took me a decade to find the podcasts I love most. When I lived in Chicago, I started downloading podcasts for traffic-filled drives to soccer practice. One that stood out during the ninety-minute commute was Planet Money, which became a ritual for me as I studied...
  8. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  9. New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS: On days when everything runs smoothly, taking public transit is one of the best ways to get around town. Not only is it cost-effective and efficient, but it also lets you stay hands free so you can sit back, relax and maybe even read a few chapters of your favorite book. But...
  10. Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android: What’s changing Google Drive is getting a new look and feel on iOS and Android, making it easier to communicate and collaborate across files in Drive on mobile devices. [img] This Material redesign is part of a larger effort to bring the look and feel of our G Suite apps...