Windows 10: Limit download/upload of certain programs?

Discus and support Limit download/upload of certain programs? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to set a maximum download/upload speed for certain programs on Windows or with other programs? For example, a maximum of 5 Mbps or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DerLeo363, Jun 6, 2020.

1. DerLeo363 Win User

Limit download/upload of certain programs?

Does anyone know how to set a maximum download/upload speed for certain programs on Windows or with other programs? For example, a maximum of 5 Mbps or similar.

:)

DerLeo363, Jun 6, 2020
  2. ARTOSOFT Win User

Program to upload or download bios from VGA card.

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me working application to upload or download bios from my VGA card? I am thinking to edit bios with Rabit.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Arto.

ARTOSOFT, Jun 6, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 6, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

how to limit Ondrive to upload only 2 files at one time ??

I don't know of a way to do that, but you can limit bandwidth use for only OneDrive.

OneDrive Download and Upload Rate - Limit in Windows 10

Limit download/upload of certain programs? [​IMG]

- you could use this to limit upload bandwidth.

And a brief internet search suggests:
    OneDrive: Throttling Upload Speed | Practical SBS
    How To Limit Upload Traffic Bandwidth in OneDrive | Next of Windows

In general: How do you limit an application's bandwidth?

You could try this:
    NetLimiter Homepage

dalchina, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Limit download/upload of certain programs? - Similar Threads - Limit download upload

2. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit: I have installed the latest version of Windows 10. The upload bandwidth limit is greyed and cannot be changed in Settings> Update & Security>Delivery Optimization>Advanced options.Is it possible to change the upload bandwidth limit?...
  6. Cannot install or download certain programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot install or download certain programs: New system I built. Everthing works fine until I switch users to my other account. I cannot download Firefox; absolutely nothing happens. Further, Google did install but running it, even as Admin, does absolutely nothing. Don't understand what could be going on. Thanks....
  7. IIS upload limit

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS upload limit: Hi, Is there a way to upload file greater than 4 GB through my application hosted on IIS ? I am unable to increase the value greater than 4294967295 in the Request Filtering. Giving 0 and uploading more than 4 GB file throwing HTTP Error 413. Thanks in Advance, Satish...
  8. Download speeds capped only in certain programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speeds capped only in certain programs: I have 15MB/sec download speed, but I never actually seen it go that high until I downloaded some games from the Microsoft Store. When I'm using a torrent program, Steam/etc, or downloading within my internet browsers (all with no bandwidth restrictions in the options),...
  9. Wired Upload Speed Severely Limited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Upload Speed Severely Limited: I think I found it. I reinstalled the driver, didn't fix it. I disabled a network bridge (not sure how it got created), and things are working fine now. Rebooted and it's still working fine. What does the network bridge do?
  10. Limit OneDrive Download and Upload Rate in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Limit OneDrive Download and Upload Rate in Windows 10: How to: Limit OneDrive Download and Upload Rate in Windows 10 How to Limit OneDrive Download and Upload Rate in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone....