Windows 10: Limit screen time use of a specific App

Discus and support Limit screen time use of a specific App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How does one limit screen time access to a specific Gaming App when there is only one user on a computer? I am doing this for my use, and don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sir Rystic, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Limit screen time use of a specific App

How does one limit screen time access to a specific Gaming App when there is only one user on a computer? I am doing this for my use, and don't have Family considerations.

:)

Sir Rystic, Dec 3, 2019

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Limit screen time use of a specific App

Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Limit screen time use of a specific App

1. Limit screen time use of a specific App - Similar Threads - Limit screen specific

2. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?: I've looked it up, and all I can find is either make a family group or something it's just me. or use a command to limit it to a specific time of day. I dont want to limit it to a specific time of day, and I cant make a family thing since its just me trying to self-regulate....
  3. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?: I've looked it up, and all I can find is either make a family group or something it's just me. or use a command to limit it to a specific time of day. I dont want to limit it to a specific time of day, and I cant make a family thing since its just me trying to self-regulate....
  4. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Edit Time Limit on Specific Apps: ****, I can't edit the limit on the Lunar app but I can on other apps. I choose edit time limit on the Lunar app and the browser refreshes but it does NOTHING. It doesn't even show me the existing time limit set on it, that section just doesn't come up for this app. Yet...
  6. Screen time and app time limit not working

Screen time and app time limit not working: Helpo, i have set my childs screen time and app time limits yet it does not take effect. Even though i have the certain apps blocked, she still is able to use them without any restriction. On the screentime, if i block that, the computer still works. Not sure why this is...
  7. Setting an app-specific time limit for myself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting an app-specific time limit for myself: Hello all, I am trying to spend less time in games and focus more on productivity, yet I do not want to uninstall those games. I simply want to set some setting that me the only user account on my laptop can have a specific app running for a limited time only. I do not...
  8. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  9. Screen time/app limits

Screen time/app limits: I have never set up app/screen time limits, suddenly I am being asked to give myself permission to use Chrome despite not having enabled this setting in my family group. Obviously I can give myself permission but it seems strange that this suddenly became an issue. Has...
  10. screen and app time limits

screen and app time limits: I keep getting a notification that I need a parent's I am the parentpermission for more time on Chrome but I have no time limits set on any device on my account. Does anyone know how to fix this?...