Windows 10: Limit SearchUI

Discus and support Limit SearchUI in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to limit SearchUI from eating up too much space in the background? It's utter useless and the only purpose I use it is for the search so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/squirryguy, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Limit SearchUI

Is there a way to limit SearchUI from eating up too much space in the background? It's utter useless and the only purpose I use it is for the search so I don't have to navigate through the files to get what I want. It causes my PC to lose performance, and it's cancerous.

submitted by /u/squirryguy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/squirryguy, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 14, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Limit SearchUI

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Limit SearchUI

1. Limit SearchUI - Similar Threads - Limit SearchUI

2. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  3. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  4. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  6. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  7. HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN: I WANT TO SET UP SCREEN TIME TO 11PM AND RE OPEN FROM 7AM PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO SET UP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-screem-time-limit-for-chirlden/09bd4e46-da3a-4c69-a634-6c172daee2a8
  8. HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN

HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN: I WANT TO SET UP SCREEN TIME TO 11PM AND RE OPEN FROM 7AM PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO SET UP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-screem-time-limit-for-chirlden/09bd4e46-da3a-4c69-a634-6c172daee2a8
  9. My download speed has been limited even though I am using ethernet and isn't effecting others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My download speed has been limited even though I am using ethernet and isn't effecting others.: Hi,I recently started using ethernet and find my download speed is limited to 11.5mbs. I know this is a low slower as my wife is using wifi and getting 90mbs. My wifi speed is even slower as well. reaching 9mbpsIm using steam to testing actual download speeds as my speedtest...
  10. My download speed has been limited even though I am using ethernet and isn't effecting others.

My download speed has been limited even though I am using ethernet and isn't effecting others.: Hi,I recently started using ethernet and find my download speed is limited to 11.5mbs. I know this is a low slower as my wife is using wifi and getting 90mbs. My wifi speed is even slower as well. reaching 9mbpsIm using steam to testing actual download speeds as my speedtest...