Windows 10: Limited Access After Restart

Discus and support Limited Access After Restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i was accessing the internet fine on my computer no more than an hour ago on the same network im on my laptop now with and then i restarted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zamboz, Oct 18, 2015.

1. zamboz Win User

Limited Access After Restart

So i was accessing the internet fine on my computer no more than an hour ago on the same network im on my laptop now with and then i restarted my computer and it give me limited access and i cannot connect to the internet. I reinstalled my wifi card driver and that didnt help. The Network and Internet troubleshooter said it was the driver and could not fix the problem itself.

My wifi card is a TP-LINK TL-WDN4800.

Any help is welcome

:)

zamboz, Oct 18, 2015

2. My Windows 10 computers lose wireless access after going to sleep

Since upgrading to Windows 10, both of my PC's with the Win 10 OS lose wireless connection or go to limited access after the pc's go to sleep. In most cases, I have to restart the pc's to restore the connection.

Is there a solution to this that will eliminate the need for such frequent restarts?

Bill B Ohio, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Password problem

As you are getting a Limited Access:

- Try restarting your Router & System

Roharashraj™, Oct 18, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

It usually happens because of the Access Point. Reboot the Gateway or Access Point and the problem should go away.

bro67, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Limited Access After Restart - Similar Threads - Limited Access Restart

2. "It-administrator limited access"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It-administrator limited access": Hi!One day after i got home from work, windows wouldnt open, could only see the lenovo logo and then black. I tried to diagnose, but then it went black again. Safemode - black. I decided to reset the computer since i have a ekstern harddisk that i save everything on and this...
  3. "It-administrator limited access"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "It-administrator limited access": Hi!One day after i got home from work, windows wouldnt open, could only see the lenovo logo and then black. I tried to diagnose, but then it went black again. Safemode - black. I decided to reset the computer since i have a ekstern harddisk that i save everything on and this...
  4. Getting "Display connection might be limited" after restart

Getting "Display connection might be limited" after restart: I have 2 external monitors connected via USB-C to my laptop, everything has been working great since I bought this laptop around 2 months ago, last night I shutdown my laptop as usual and this morning when I turned it on, I noticed the monitors didn't receive a signal. When I...
  5. limited access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    limited access: When I log on to my laptop I can longer access my own desktop or programmes. I am the administrator on this laptop. There may have been a windows update preceding this problem. Is there a fix for this? I have tried reset and restore options and Restoro. However, when I...
  6. limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    limited access: When I log on to my laptop I can longer access my own desktop or programmes. I am the administrator on this laptop. There may have been a windows update preceding this problem. Is there a fix for this? I have tried reset and restore options and Restoro. However, when I...
  7. limited access

8. Microphone limited Access

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone limited Access: Greetings my fellow man and woman. I come before you to ask for some helpful assistance. Typically you'd have issues with a mic not putting out or just putting out to absolutely everything it can. I'm right in between that. I'm having a problematic issue where my Mic only...
  9. Quick Access Limit

Quick Access Limit: I have researched and it seems that the Quick Access File Explorer is supposed to pin up to 50 folders. Mine is only allowing me to pin 4 folders. Is there somewhere that I have limited the option to store 50 folders, if so, can you show me where? Thank you....
  10. Limited internet access but not

Limited internet access but not: Hi Guys, I'm having a look at my brother in laws computer which is windows 10 and I am coming up with a doozy of an issue for someone of my level. So he was unable to run Fifa15 and discovered that you need windows media player to run it. When using the add windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. limited access after reset