Windows 10: Limited Functionality

Discus and support Limited Functionality in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Over the several days, my computer is running as well as it has in the past. I ran a troubleshooter for the network, but the result said that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanWhitworth, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Limited Functionality

Hi! Over the several days, my computer is running as well as it has in the past. I ran a troubleshooter for the network, but the result said that it couldn't identify the problem. I came across the "Fix network connection issues in Windows", and I tried the first option, but the window wouldn't take me anywhere when I clicked "Network & Internet". Webpages will sometimes take longer to load. Also, when I try to open a video file through Windows Media Player, a window opens that says "Server execution failed". That has happened before, over the last few months, at least, but I would just open Task Manager and end task for WMP, even thoughit wasn't open to begin with. I don't know if the issues are related. Does anyone know what I should do?

:)

JordanWhitworth, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 25, 2019
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Limited Functionality

alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Limited Functionality

1. Limited Functionality - Similar Threads - Limited Functionality

2. Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality: The Your Phone app is of little use for Windows users with Apple devices. I recognise that this is primarily down to the way Apple lock down their environment and in particular iOS so is not the fault of Microsoft itself.However as a significant user base can't make use of...
  3. Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality: The Your Phone app is of little use for Windows users with Apple devices. I recognise that this is primarily down to the way Apple lock down their environment and in particular iOS so is not the fault of Microsoft itself.However as a significant user base can't make use of...
  4. Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0: Hi All,I am having issue on my PC USB 3.0 port where all of the 5 ports are being recognized or functioning as USB 2.0 viewed in USBView and AIDA 64.Tried uninstall device for every single device under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, changing bios XHCI hand off setting,...
  5. Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0: Hi All,I am having issue on my PC USB 3.0 port where all of the 5 ports are being recognized or functioning as USB 2.0 viewed in USBView and AIDA 64.Tried uninstall device for every single device under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, changing bios XHCI hand off setting,...
  6. Win10 USB 3.0 port functioning limited to USB 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Limiting Function Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Limiting Function Keys: My FN (Function) Keys are controlling my master volume, instead of the media playing (on YouTube). Is there a way to limit them to only control the current media playing? The pause and play function only control YouTube, which is good, but I can't seem to control it alone...
  8. Windows freezes with only the mouse being able to interact with limited functionality.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes with only the mouse being able to interact with limited functionality.: Windows 10 Pro ver. 2004 build 19041.508 freezes almost once a week with no obvious cause. The only major change to my PC recently was a change in boot drive from a SATA SSD to NMVe m.2 drive. When the freeze happens the keyboard no longer works and the mouse is able to...
  9. Limited Function Surface Laptop 3and Thunderboldt 3 Dockingstation IB-DK2801-TB3

Limited Function Surface Laptop 3and Thunderboldt 3 Dockingstation IB-DK2801-TB3: Hi, I connect the ICY Bos IB-TK2801-TB3 to my new Surface Laptop3 15" and get immediately the message that the device may have functional limitations. It do not recognize a Thunderbold drive and the 2nd Screen. For this the bosx is totaly useless on the Surface laptop 3. I...
  10. Limited functionality of keyboard

Limited functionality of keyboard: Greetings. I have a TOSHIBA laptop C859-B559. Prior to an upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 the keyboard worked well. Sad to say That presently the numeric stays on, only the 1234679 keys are working, some of the function keys are working and the majority of the alpha keys are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. limited functionality