Windows 10: Limited resource ( Money ) Need help getting an image or GPO's setting

Discus and support Limited resource ( Money ) Need help getting an image or GPO's setting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Morning all, I wanted to check if anyone can help me out with this request. I wanted to set up a few desktops, Most users will be in the age group of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redsalvs, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Redsalvs Win User

Limited resource ( Money ) Need help getting an image or GPO's setting

Morning all,

I wanted to check if anyone can help me out with this request.
    I wanted to set up a few desktops, Most users will be in the age group of 6-11 years old.
    I don't want them tampering a lot with the desktop settings.
    I normally do this set up with Deepfreeze,

I wanted to asked about an alternative version of Deepfreeze or a nice set of policy's i can implement.

Thank you.

:)

Redsalvs, Jul 30, 2020

2. screen lock image set through gpo in windows10 systems

Dear Support,

Please provide steps how to set screen lock image through active directory GPO in Windows10 systems? my active directory is on windows 2008 R2 server.

Regards

Dhiraj Pandey

DhirajPandey- [O365], Jul 30, 2020
  3. GPO's for limiting time usage for media

Is there a gpo that you can set up to limit users how long they can watch videos for?

daryl falk, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Limited resource ( Money ) Need help getting an image or GPO's setting - Similar Threads - Limited resource Money

2. Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!: Hello,I need your help with the following issue:I want to have static DNS settings for my home remote users using group policy. My plan is this:I created a ps1 script with the Set-DnsClientServerAddress or netsh interface ip set dns command for the ethernet and Wi-Fi...
  3. Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!: Hello,I need your help with the following issue:I want to have static DNS settings for my home remote users using group policy. My plan is this:I created a ps1 script with the Set-DnsClientServerAddress or netsh interface ip set dns command for the ethernet and Wi-Fi...
  4. Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Help needed with getting a gpedit.msc tweak for a privacy setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with getting a gpedit.msc tweak for a privacy setting: Hi, is there a gpedit.msc tweak I can use to change this? there's one for other features, but what about privacy options hidden by organisation?What I need: "Let windows track app launches to improve start and search results"The thing that did this is a dumb app....
  6. Help needed with getting a gpedit.msc tweak for a privacy setting

Help needed with getting a gpedit.msc tweak for a privacy setting: Hi, is there a gpedit.msc tweak I can use to change this? there's one for other features, but what about privacy options hidden by organisation?What I need: "Let windows track app launches to improve start and search results"The thing that did this is a dumb app....
  7. Help needed with getting a gpedit.msc tweak for a privacy setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Need help with "save image as"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with "save image as": I have been trying to save an image found online as a JPEG and it's not allowing me. The only options it's giving me is save as WEBP file or ALL files. It use to provide me with other options like saving as JPEG or PDF, etc. How can I fix this?...
  9. Need some help with images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with images: Basically I’m not artistic at all and was looking for a way to take an image and change the transparency on it so that I can copy it onto a cod emblem I’m streaming my Xbox onto my pc and can see my screen and want to overlay a semi-transparent image so I can copy the lines...
  10. I need help getting in my Microsoft Money Plus Premium software.

I need help getting in my Microsoft Money Plus Premium software.: I need help getting in my Microsoft Money Plus Premium software. I know you don't support it anymore but I still use the software. I bought a new computer and tried to install it but it is requiring me to register it. It allowed me to use it for 60 days but now has me...