Windows 10: limited settings in windows 10
Discus and support limited settings in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have windows 10 downloaded on my MacBook via bootcamp. I now find myself with limited acces to the settings in the settings window. e.g. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PSRoos, Nov 16, 2021.
Thema:
limited settings in windows 10
Loading...
-
limited settings in windows 10 - Similar Threads - limited settings
-
How to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU
in Windows 10 NewsHow to set FPS Limit on NVIDIA and AMD GPU: [ATTACH]Imagine you have a 144Hz monitor and an NVIDIA/AMD GPU that can produce 200 FPS in a game. The GPU is producing 200 frames, while your monitor has a refresh rate of 144Hz. Rendering more frames requires the GPU to work harder. Limiting FPS can prevent your GPU from... -
How to set time limit for disconnected RDP sessions in Windows
in Windows 10 NewsHow to set time limit for disconnected RDP sessions in Windows: [IMG]When a user closes their Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) client window without logging off, their session becomes Disconnected. This lets them pick up where they left off later. However, these inactive sessions still use important system resources like CPU and RAM. They... -
Setting up limited account for elderly parent
in Windows 10 GamingSetting up limited account for elderly parent: Unfortunately, my parent fell for a technical support scam and allowed a scammer to install remote access software on their Windows 11 Home version laptop. Not knowing the extent of what other things they might have done or installed I elected to factory reset the laptop not... -
Setting up limited account for elderly parent
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSetting up limited account for elderly parent: Unfortunately, my parent fell for a technical support scam and allowed a scammer to install remote access software on their Windows 11 Home version laptop. Not knowing the extent of what other things they might have done or installed I elected to factory reset the laptop not... -
How do I set separate screen time limits for my son's devices?
in Windows 10 GamingHow do I set separate screen time limits for my son's devices?: My son has a laptop which he uses mostly for school and a gamer PC which - you wouldn't expect it - he doesn't use for school. I want to set separate screen time limits for both devices but somehow Microsoft Family Safety does not allow for this. I've found various threads... -
How do I set separate screen time limits for my son's devices?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow do I set separate screen time limits for my son's devices?: My son has a laptop which he uses mostly for school and a gamer PC which - you wouldn't expect it - he doesn't use for school. I want to set separate screen time limits for both devices but somehow Microsoft Family Safety does not allow for this. I've found various threads... -
Inability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...
in Windows 10 GamingInability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...: 1. Inability to Access PIN Settings:After changing MSConfig settings, I couldn't access the PIN settings, and Windows prompted me to redefine the PIN. However, clicking on this option didn't resolve the issue.2. Attempted Resolution via Safe Mode:I tried to fix the problem by... -
Inability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsInability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...: 1. Inability to Access PIN Settings:After changing MSConfig settings, I couldn't access the PIN settings, and Windows prompted me to redefine the PIN. However, clicking on this option didn't resolve the issue.2. Attempted Resolution via Safe Mode:I tried to fix the problem by... -
Inability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...
in Windows 10 CustomizationInability to Access PIN Settings and System Recovery Limitations in Windows After Changes...: 1. Inability to Access PIN Settings:After changing MSConfig settings, I couldn't access the PIN settings, and Windows prompted me to redefine the PIN. However, clicking on this option didn't resolve the issue.2. Attempted Resolution via Safe Mode:I tried to fix the problem by...