Windows 10: Limited Settings

Discus and support Limited Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Heya! For about approx. 7-9 months since around January, my computer has had limited settings. I'm not sure how to disable this. There is no part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tai Thien Liu, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Limited Settings

Heya!

For about approx. 7-9 months since around January, my computer has had limited settings.

I'm not sure how to disable this. There is no part saying there is administrative control over my computer settings, and can still see the missing settings in Cortana search, but when I click on them, the main home page of Settings.

The only sections I have are: System, Personalisation, Ease of Access, Search, Cortana and Privacy. Even these are limited, as I can't access screen orientation which was almost a problem until I figured the keybinds for it.

Would someone be able to assist me through?

Window's isn't activated. I did activate it initially, but it got removed. It wasn't a problem for several years, so I don't think this is the problem. I'm unsure if it happened after an update or not. If this can't be sorted, then could someone help me access the settings for enabling different languaged keyboards e.g. Korean, Chinese?

:)

Tai Thien Liu, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Limited Settings

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Limited Settings

1. Limited Settings - Similar Threads - Limited Settings

2. HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN: I WANT TO SET UP SCREEN TIME TO 11PM AND RE OPEN FROM 7AM PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO SET UP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-screem-time-limit-for-chirlden/09bd4e46-da3a-4c69-a634-6c172daee2a8
  3. HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN: I WANT TO SET UP SCREEN TIME TO 11PM AND RE OPEN FROM 7AM PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO SET UP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-screem-time-limit-for-chirlden/09bd4e46-da3a-4c69-a634-6c172daee2a8
  4. The 30 fps limit is not set in RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 30 fps limit is not set in RDP: I set this parameter https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/remote/frame-rate-limited-to-30-fps, rebooted the computer, but the limit was not removed from 30 fps, it seems to me something went wrong with the update...
  5. The 30 fps limit is not set in RDP

The 30 fps limit is not set in RDP: I set this parameter https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/remote/frame-rate-limited-to-30-fps, rebooted the computer, but the limit was not removed from 30 fps, it seems to me something went wrong with the update...
  6. How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult to turn off at night?

How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult to turn off at night?: How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult not child on windows 11 and 10? I lose track of time when working and want my computer to pause the screen past 10 pm and not let me use the computer anymore. And ideally if I could also make it tell me when its been...
  7. How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult to turn off at night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult to turn off at night?: How do I set a screen time limit schedule for myself adult not child on windows 11 and 10? I lose track of time when working and want my computer to pause the screen past 10 pm and not let me use the computer anymore. And ideally if I could also make it tell me when its been...
  8. How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?

How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?: We set up the session time limit for the Windows Cloud PCs. Now we need to set up the time limit for w365 Frontline. How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?...
  9. How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?: We set up the session time limit for the Windows Cloud PCs. Now we need to set up the time limit for w365 Frontline. How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?...
  10. How do we set up a session time limit for Windows 365 FRONTLINE?

in Windows 10 Gaming