Windows 10: limits

Discus and support limits in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; xbox says microsoft has set a limit to the store. i only have 7 devices and i can access ea sports app on the xbox one. why... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by onlybatman82, Jan 18, 2020.

1. limits

xbox says microsoft has set a limit to the store. i only have 7 devices and i can access ea sports app on the xbox one. why

:)

onlybatman82, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jan 18, 2020
  4. limits

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

limits

1. limits - Similar Threads - limits

2. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  3. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  4. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  6. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps: Hello,As it says on the tin, my ethernet speed on my PC is been limited to 10 Mbps when previously it has been running at a constant 1 Gbps when checked in the network settings. I've ran internet speed tests and downloaded games on Steam and the Xbox App to confirm the...
  7. Ethernet Speed Limited to 10 mbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  9. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  10. HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO SET UP SCREEM TIME LIMIT FOR CHIRLDEN: I WANT TO SET UP SCREEN TIME TO 11PM AND RE OPEN FROM 7AM PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO SET UP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-screem-time-limit-for-chirlden/09bd4e46-da3a-4c69-a634-6c172daee2a8