Windows 10: Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

Discus and support Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good Afternoon. I have my Windows license deactivated and I don´t know why, please could you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jorgequintero1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

Good Afternoon.

I have my Windows license deactivated and I don´t know why, please could you help me?

:)

jorgequintero1, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

Delta6326, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

1. Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason - Similar Threads - Lincese deactivated without

2. Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate: Hi,I was using this computer when a notification appeared not too long ago saying that this installation of Windows was no longer activated. As I type this, the dreaded watermark has appeared in the bottom right of my screen.In the Activation section of the Settings menu, the...
  3. windows deactivated without any limitations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows deactivated without any limitations: so I just updated my windows and it deactivated itself. it was activated before the update and the error code is 0xc004f074. I did some research on how to fix it, and if the deactivation limits anything. I learned that you wouldn't be able to change your wallpaper and some...
  4. Windows deactivated for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deactivated for no reason: It sent me this error: 0×C004F074 I googled it but I didn't understand what it meant submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqmbi0/windows_deactivated_for_no_reason/
  5. Windows 10 driver_power_state_failure without any reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 driver_power_state_failure without any reason: Ok so let's be honest around 12 PM when I turned my pc on it worked fine for around 5 mins after that this happened [ATTACH] And unfortunately I didn't have the photo of the bsod so this is just a reference from the internet and in my case the error was device...
  6. windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason

windows 10 pro deactivates itslf for no reason: it saying it cant connect to my orginasation activation server. i am not part of an organasation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-deactivates-itslf-for-no-reason/c9f0612d-37a1-4ed0-9aa4-ba7706ea0028
  7. Mulitple linceses.

Mulitple linceses.: Hello there , I want to ask is it possible to have multiple licenses on multiple computer on one MSA. And whenever computers need clean install , will they automaticaly activate when I login with the MSA....
  8. Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason: I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated? I...
  9. Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.

Windows 10 Pro got deactivated for no apparent reason.: Hello. I bought a PC from a store with Windows 10 Pro installed. It worked fine for 6 months. Today when I started it, it gave me a watermark message that Windows is not activated. I tried troubleshooting but that did not help. It asks me to contact the administrator, but...
  10. Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Deactivated For No Reason: i suddenly got this watermark yesterday saying i need to activate my windows. this is the first time this happened after buying this laptop for almost 2 years now. also the windows activation troubleshooter won't connect to the microsoft server (0xc0020036) this g**d*mn...