Windows 10: line 0 error

Discus and support line 0 error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft community .I'm glad to show you my concerning issue about line o error keeping shows on my screen every time i restart my windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hush19, Jun 17, 2019.

1. hush19 Win User

line 0 error

Dear Microsoft community .I'm glad to show you my concerning issue about line o error keeping shows on my screen every time i restart my windows

It shows like : Line 0 ( C:/User/moham/mDEFRONFLNxo6mo/AXYHc'):

Error opening this file .

I'v followed this tract but i didn't find anything useful , and i believe that issue is lagging my device .

I'll be thankful if you help me with this because i am not expert with this kind of manner .

:)

hush19, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile line 0 error :)

3. Internet script error: Line=0, Char.0. Error=Script error, Code=0

Original Title: Carol Becker

I have a problem with a script error message that pops up even when I am not on internet, and when I am, it is on all 3 of my browsers, Mozilla Firefox, windows 10 explorer, and Google chrome. It reads Line=0, Char.0. Error=Script error, Code=0. it then
    gives a URL address. can anyone tell me what this is and how to get rid of it. it has boxes y or n, I have to click on both and go back and forth clicking them sometimes.

CarolBecker, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Angel_175 Win User

line 0 error

line 0 error on startup

Hello.

I get Line 0 error on startup.

How can I resolve this ?

Thank you,

line 0 error 583353bd-7b15-4c74-9aaa-82db059a3d35?upload=true.png

Angel_175, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

line 0 error

1. line 0 error - Similar Threads - line error

2. how to fix: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The...: this shows up always no matter what i do, every one minute Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action with this object has failed...
  3. how to fix: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The...: this shows up always no matter what i do, every one minute Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action with this object has failed...
  4. how to fix: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtekHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  6. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  7. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

8. Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action...

Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action...: How to fix this error: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action with this object has failed. The AutoIt Error is popping up every time I click ok. I need help immediately....
  9. Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action...: How to fix this error: Line 21219 File "C:\Programdata\RealtreakHD\taskhostw.exe": Error: The requested action with this object has failed. The AutoIt Error is popping up every time I click ok. I need help immediately....
  10. Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...

Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...: Can someone please help me how to fix this? Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbsLine: 2Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null This always shows after every restart or startup. My laptop is MSI Modern 15.Thanks...