Windows 10: Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

Discus and support Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [img] Line is gonna shut down their Music streaming service MixRadio. MixRadio was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [​IMG]

Read more: http://techpoweruser.com/line-discon...aming-service/

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 15, 2016

2. please i want back mixradio

Hi,

MixRadio - Wikipedia

MixRadio was an online music streaming service owned by
    Line Corporation The service was first introduced by
    Nokia in 2011 as Nokia Music for
    Windows Phone, serving as a successor to Nokia's previous Nokia Music Store/Comes with Music/Ovi Music Store initiatives, which was based on the LoudEye/OD2 platform.[]
    After its acquisition of Nokia's mobile phone business, the service was briefly maintained by
    Microsoft Mobile Oy before it was sold to Korean internet company
    Line Corporation in 2015. Following the acquisition, MixRadio expanded to
    Android and iOS in May 2015.[2]

On 16 February 2016, Line announced that MixRadio would be discontinued, citing "a careful assessment of the subsidiary's overall performance" and "the financial challenges posed by the music
    streaming market".[3]

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Feb 15, 2016
  3. MixRadio service discontinuation (by LINE Corporation)

On February 16th, 2016,
    LINE Corporation announced its plans to discontinue its MixRadio service.
    As of March 21st, 2016, the service will no longer be available. The MixRadio app, available on the Windows Store, came preinstalled on Lumia and other Nokia phones in select countries. Microsoft and LINE are working together to ensure a smooth transition for
    Lumia customers who have used MixRadio.

For more information and assistance regarding the MixRadio service discontinuation, see:
    MixRadio | Lumia

Microsoft is offering a free 2 month trial pass to Groove Music (Windows 10) or Xbox Music (Windows Phone 8.x) to Lumia users who have used MixRadio. For more information about the offer, see:
    www.microsoft.com/mixradio

armagonfin, Feb 15, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

When you have something that is not making any money or no one is using, the only choice you have is to pull it from the devices and the stores.

Too many streaming music choices out there, that half of them are so difficult that most people do not even use them.

bro67, Feb 15, 2016
  5. ARC1020 Win User
    That suxs, MixRadio is good.

It seems all the good things that Nokia had are slowly being deprecated.

ARC1020, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service - Similar Threads - Line Discontinued MixRadio

2. Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines: Hello, I've just receive an asus zenbook flip UN5401 with ASUS stylus 2.0 and I have an issue when writing.The line is discontinu, in every app onenote, post it, whiteboard etc.... It will sometimes work very well during 2 minutes and then bug again. With my finger everything...
  3. Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus in windows draw discontinued lines: Hello, I've just receive an asus zenbook flip UN5401 with ASUS stylus 2.0 and I have an issue when writing.The line is discontinu, in every app onenote, post it, whiteboard etc.... It will sometimes work very well during 2 minutes and then bug again. With my finger everything...
  4. email service discontinued

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email service discontinued: I am using my email address as a live id that I sign in to Windows with, but the email service is being discontinued by the provider. What should I do? Is it possible to change the email address of the live id, or do I need to delete the live id and use a new one with a new...
  5. Screenshotting streaming services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshotting streaming services?: Hey, so I need to take a screenshot of a movie for a school project, but it turns out Basically every streaming service blocks this somehow and turns the entire screen black. I've tried using snipping tool and the normal prtsc button. Is there any way to bypass this? I know I...
  6. On line musical noise??

in Windows 10 Support
    On line musical noise??: Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about my business, my computer makes a plink-plink kind of a chirp, somewhat like a piano note, if that makes sense. It does it...
  7. Music streaming bitrate fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Music streaming bitrate fixed: My Chord DAC can set its resolution to the incoming bitrate (which varies from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz or higher) from services such as Tidal, but Windows 10 sound function only allows one fixed bitrate to be selected from the dropdown menu in Sound/Playback/Digital Output...
  8. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  9. Arranging music files for streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging music files for streaming: Hope someone can help with this one - probably an easy fix. I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on our PC and ever since then my internet radio which streams tracks from the PC has started sorting the albums and the tracks into alphabetica order instead of the order they...
  10. Twitter discontinuing Vine video service

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter discontinuing Vine video service: Important News about Vine Since 2013, millions of people have turned to Vine to laugh at loops and see creativity unfold. Today, we are sharing the news that in the coming months we’ll be discontinuing the mobile app. Nothing is happening to the apps, website or your...