Windows 10: Line in is missing from sound devices

Discus and support Line in is missing from sound devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My line in is missing from sound devices on my Hp laptop.What should I do?[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johny_wishesG.n, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Line in is missing from sound devices

My line in is missing from sound devices on my Hp laptop.What should I do? Line in is missing from sound devices 4501f179-dea3-49f1-baaa-7eb528c15ea0?upload=true.png Line in is missing from sound devices 270817cb-04e3-419d-a5de-1cf3c40a9b5b?upload=true.png

:)

johny_wishesG.n, Mar 16, 2019

2. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

My sound is now back to normal:

Line in is missing from sound devices [​IMG]

Here's a brief summary of all my actions:

• None.

I wasn't offered any Windows updates, but I notice an unsolicited update for yesterday so maybe that fixed everything:

Line in is missing from sound devices [​IMG]

Thanks to all volunteers for their assistance and advice.

OldGrantonian, Mar 16, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Line in is missing from sound devices :p

cadaveca, Mar 16, 2019
  4. OlliBerry Win User

Line in is missing from sound devices

Missing sound packs?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. However, none of these worked, even the SFC. I believe I am just missing some of the sounds, which are found in Windows 10 10586 (1511). If somebody is able to give me their media folder online, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

OlliBerry, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Line in is missing from sound devices

1. Line in is missing from sound devices - Similar Threads - Line missing sound

2. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar: I reinstalled my windows 10, but ever since then the there is no longer a Sound Control Panel whenever I right click the sound option in the taskbar, I have to go to Control Panel everytime How do I get it back? This is what I'm getting currently [ATTACH] But this is...
  3. "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!: Hello guys, Last week I updated my Windows 10 Home to version 1809. After that, when I checked the Troubleshooter, Hardware and Devices (which was an option in previous Windows versions) seem to be missing! [ATTACH] Is this a bug? Or is there a new option?...
  4. Missing Line In on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Line In on Windows 10: Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell computer running Windows 10. Not only that, when it was listed I was not able to enable it. Please help because I use the function to achive my old CDs....
  5. GPU missing from device manager

GPU missing from device manager: Hi, I have a problem where I can't locate my Nvidia card in device manager and my nvidia control panel is also missing. When I tried to install any drivers It says that It could not find compatible hardware. would also like to point out that this problem occurred after my...
  6. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  7. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  8. No sound through headphones/speakers from Line-In

No sound through headphones/speakers from Line-In: Hello, I have a VIA HD on board sound card, with a Behringer Xenyx 1202fx mixer. Main out with RCA cables with a 3.5mm y-adapter plugged into the line-in on the sound card. I have Samson C01 Studio condenser Mic connected to the mixer. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can...
  9. HDMI sound from PVR is missing

HDMI sound from PVR is missing: After upgrade to w10 the sound via the HDMI port went missing. On this machine you press a button to switch from PC Mode to Game Mode, which activates the HDMI port where the PVR is plugged in. When viewing a PVR program (TV show), the video is perfect but there is no sound....
  10. No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices: I have no sound on my new Windows 10 PC. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers with multiple restarts 2) Checked power is connected 3) Checked speakers are connected via the green jack There's another fix I was trying in the Playback Devices...