Windows 10: Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out

Discus and support Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I prevent it from outputting to both? I want to switch outputs based on the current output device selected. Muting line in under speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaylightBlue, May 12, 2020.

1. Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out

How do I prevent it from outputting to both? I want to switch outputs based on the current output device selected. Muting line in under speaker properties mutes it for both.

I had "Listen to this device" checked before and muted the speaker and manually changed the output device in the line in properties but for some reason it broke today and it's driving me nuts.

Some screens showing properties. https://imgur.com/a/6vyki52

submitted by /u/DaylightBlue
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaylightBlue, May 12, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out :)

3. BulldogXX Win User
    I want to add a comma at the end of every line

• Click anywhere in the first line.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Press the downward pointing arrow on your keyboard.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Repeat steps 4 - 6 over and over until you reach the last line.
    If adding a comma at the end of a line causes the line to wrap, adjust the number of words in the line.

BulldogXX, May 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out

Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

Read more: Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line Windows Command Line Tools For Developers

Brink, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out

1. Line in is outputting to both rear line out and front line out - Similar Threads - Line outputting both

2. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  3. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  4. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?: Is there any way for me to disable the headphone amp on the audio out jack and just have it be a line output with a fixed volume? Anything above 30% volume is way too loud and will blow the speakers on my hifi amplifier, on my previous set of speakers I had the hifi amp set...
  5. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?: Is there any way for me to disable the headphone amp on the audio out jack and just have it be a line output with a fixed volume? Anything above 30% volume is way too loud and will blow the speakers on my hifi amplifier, on my previous set of speakers I had the hifi amp set...
  6. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Line out Audio

Line out Audio: So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed that there is no device listed in settings for my "Line Out" on the rear of my PC, however "Line In" is listed.The only...
  8. Line out Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line out Audio: So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed that there is no device listed in settings for my "Line Out" on the rear of my PC, however "Line In" is listed.The only...
  9. Line out Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. out of memory at line 1

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    out of memory at line 1: out of memory at line 1 How do I stop this pop up ? 95021