Windows 10: LINE IN not displayed

Discus and support LINE IN not displayed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Helloo, I'm using Windows 10, latest version. Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JatinKumar96, Nov 28, 2018.

1. LINE IN not displayed

Helloo,

I'm using Windows 10, latest version.

Sometime ago my line in setup was working fine. I don't know what happened but after a windows update, I can't see the line in option in the recording tab neither in disabled devices nor

in enabled ones

I wonder what is the cause, and pleade community help me fixing this issue ASAP. Need to record some stuff.

Thanks in advance!

:)

JatinKumar96, Nov 28, 2018

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile LINE IN not displayed :)

4. ryanly Win User

LINE IN not displayed

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

LINE IN not displayed

1. LINE IN not displayed - Similar Threads - LINE displayed

2. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  3. Why is there white lines on my display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there white lines on my display?: In the beginning only a single line appeared at random times in my ASUS VIVOBOOK X509FA LAPTOP, also sometimes it was white and yellow, I thought it was some kind of glitch or something so i ignored itIm not a geek Now the lines has appeared on both sides of the screen and...
  4. PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines: Sometimes my computer refuses to boot windows and displays a black screen with many white lines. After many reboots the computer will eventually boot and work perfectly fine. I have been having this problem ever since I replaced my motherboard, CPU, and RAM 6 months ago. I...
  5. PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines

PC wont boot and only displays black screen with white lines: Sometimes my computer refuses to boot windows and displays a black screen with many white lines. After many reboots the computer will eventually boot and work perfectly fine. I have been having this problem ever since I replaced my motherboard, CPU, and RAM 6 months ago. I...
  6. My display have invisible horizontal line on the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display have invisible horizontal line on the screen: Please help me to recover the screen back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-have-invisible-horizontal-line-on-the/07939629-d06a-45de-85b6-c97ff9f54756
  7. My display have invisible horizontal line on the screen

My display have invisible horizontal line on the screen: Please help me to recover the screen back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-have-invisible-horizontal-line-on-the/07939629-d06a-45de-85b6-c97ff9f54756
  8. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  9. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  10. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware