Windows 10: Line interference

Discus and support Line interference in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, About a week ago, this started happening in Slack and OneNote, and I just noticed it happening in Discord as well. I have no idea what words to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moats, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Moats Win User

Line interference

Hello,

About a week ago, this started happening in Slack and OneNote, and I just noticed it happening in Discord as well. I have no idea what words to use to search for this problem, so I don't know if anyone else has come across it. This odd grid of white lines happens on all color blocks, but usually go away when I mouse over it.

Any thoughts?

Line interference [​IMG]

(using win10 version number 1903)

:)

Moats, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Line interference :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Line interference

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Line interference

1. Line interference - Similar Threads - Line interference

2. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  3. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

7. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  8. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  9. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...
  10. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...