Windows 10: Line on monitor

Discus and support Line on monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion, recently a thin blue line appeared on the monitor from top to bottom 5 inches from the left side of the screen. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barrymillington, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Line on monitor

I have a HP Pavilion, recently a thin blue line appeared on the monitor from top to bottom 5 inches from the left side of the screen.

I have tried many ways to get rid of it all failed. Any ideas would be welcome.

:)

barrymillington, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Line on monitor :)

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

Line on monitor

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Line on monitor

1. Line on monitor - Similar Threads - Line monitor

2. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  3. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  4. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Singular horizontal purplish line on monitor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Singular horizontal purplish line on monitor.: Hi,This is my first time using this feature so my bad if I make a mistake. I tried to attach an image but it’s not working apparently. But I have a horizontal line on my monitor and it won’t go away. I’ve tried to check if my drivers were up to date, checked Bios and it said...
  6. Singular horizontal purplish line on monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Singular horizontal purplish line on monitor.: Hi,This is my first time using this feature so my bad if I make a mistake. I tried to attach an image but it’s not working apparently. But I have a horizontal line on my monitor and it won’t go away. I’ve tried to check if my drivers were up to date, checked Bios and it said...
  7. Singular horizontal purplish line on monitor.

8. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  9. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  10. weird lines appear across my monitor when an applications window crosses past the edge of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird lines appear across my monitor when an applications window crosses past the edge of...: Whenever I switch tabs via the taskbar, in that instant where the old tab is fading out and the desktop becomes visible they appear. Once I figured out exactly how it works I can replicate it 100% of the time. The colors that flash across the screen also exactly correspond to...