Windows 10: Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

Discus and support Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a line that runs the length of my taskbar, when i set the theme to light it is black. When i set the theme to dark it is white.I DO NOT WANT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rob Fullard, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

There is a line that runs the length of my taskbar, when i set the theme to light it is black. When i set the theme to dark it is white.I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS LINE.The ability to Lock the taskbar is not present in the options either, i was wondering if locking the taskbar would remove the line but i cannot lock it.How do you remove this line and how do you get the option back to lock the taskbar?I do not want to use a 3rd party program. One i tried, did get rid of the line, but it also stopped the taskbar from hiding properly.

:)

Rob Fullard, Oct 17, 2022
  2. aleks14 Win User

The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I change something in the Registry Editor to do it as it was at 7?
    Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length. [​IMG]

Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length. [​IMG]

aleks14, Oct 17, 2022
  3. Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Oct 17, 2022
  4. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

Taskbar Lines

Hi,

If your taskbar is hidden in desktop or tablet mode, once that you hover your mouse at the bottom of your screen, the taskbar will still appear. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to have a screenshot of the horizontal lines that you are seeing.

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the Windows Explorer:

• Press Windows key + R to launch
      Run prompt.
    • Type taskmgr.exe, and then press Enter to open
      Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, scroll down and look for Windows
      Explorer.
    • Click on it, and then click the Restart button on the lower-right corner.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

1. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length. - Similar Threads - Line top taskbar

2. Sometimes a thick blue line appears accross the top of the whole taskbar, how do I stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes a thick blue line appears accross the top of the whole taskbar, how do I stop...: I'm on windows 10. It seems to happen when I accidentally press a certain combination of keys on my keyboard but I'm not sure what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-a-thick-blue-line-appears-accross-the/7f8f2fce-3d59-48a5-b931-f2f1f874e3e3
  3. Sometimes a thick blue line appears accross the top of the whole taskbar, how do I stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes a thick blue line appears accross the top of the whole taskbar, how do I stop...: I'm on windows 10. It seems to happen when I accidentally press a certain combination of keys on my keyboard but I'm not sure what. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-a-thick-blue-line-appears-accross-the/7f8f2fce-3d59-48a5-b931-f2f1f874e3e3
  4. Sometimes a thick blue line appears accross the top of the whole taskbar, how do I stop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line on top of taskbar that runs the whole length.: There is a line that runs the length of my taskbar, when i set the theme to light it is black. When i set the theme to dark it is white.I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS LINE.The ability to Lock the taskbar is not present in the options either, i was wondering if locking the taskbar...
  6. When Taskbar is on top, the opened-programs' highlight lines are still on top

in Windows 10 Customization
    When Taskbar is on top, the opened-programs' highlight lines are still on top: When the taskbar is set to top of the screen, the opened-programs highlight lines are still on top of the icons . [ATTACH] The best case would be to have a setting to specify whether they should be on top or at the bottom . But while there is no such, is it possible to...
  7. When Taskbar is on top, the opened-pinned-programs' highlight lines are still on top

When Taskbar is on top, the opened-pinned-programs' highlight lines are still on top: When the taskbar is set to top of the screen, the opened-pinned-programs highlight lines are still on top of the icons . The best case would be to have a setting to specify whether they should be on top of the icons or at the bottom . But while there is no such, is it...
  8. Taskbar runs only on top, left or right

Taskbar runs only on top, left or right: Hi everyone! I don't know what to do anymore with the taskbar... I tried a lot, but i can't fix it. It appears only on top, left or right. I asked help from other friends with TeamViewer, but they can see the tasbar at bottom. Only i can't. If someone, in TeamViewer,...
  9. Editing length of pie chart leader lines

Editing length of pie chart leader lines: Is there a way to set a default length to the pie chart leader lines? I see there is a way to change the width for all but not a way to change the length without doing each one manually....
  10. The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer: Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I...