Windows 10: Line out Audio

Discus and support Line out Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeBennett_00, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Line out Audio

So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed that there is no device listed in settings for my "Line Out" on the rear of my PC, however "Line In" is listed.The only outputs available to me are my front 3.5mm jack labelled "Headset", because I only use a headset currently, and my NVIDIA High Definition Audio from my GPU which I never even knew existed.I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Realtek audio drivers numerous times but can't seem to figure out why my "Line Out" jack doesn't workAny

:)

JakeBennett_00, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Line out Audio :)

4. xBruce88x Win User

Line out Audio

WinTV-1800 Pass through Audio?

let me look up that model of the card and see what i can find out.

edit: their site really sux... no real information about the hardware. If I found the right one, your's has two RCA connectors near the bottom of the card. I'm guessing this is the Line-In feature for this card.

this is the best I can think of... (assuming windows 7 properly detects the hardware's line in)

Step One: Plug in the audio from the PS3 to the RCA on the tuner
    Step Two: Right click the speaker icon near the clock on the start menu and select "Recording Devices"
    Step Three: Look for anything listed that relates to your TV tuner's Line-In, make sure it is enabled. When it says its "Ready" right click on it and select "Properties"
    Step Four: Click the "Listen" tab
    Step Five: place a check in "Listen to this device" and in the dropdown menu under that select your speakers for the playback.
    Step six: Play a game and test the audio... If its working Enjoy!
    Optional step... go back to step three, when the properties box comes up click the "Levels" tab. Here you can adjust the input volume of the device

Hope this helps, and that it lets you do so

edit: should you decide to get an adapter for the rca, these steps are pretty much the same for the line in on your sound card.

xBruce88x, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Line out Audio

1. Line out Audio - Similar Threads - Line Audio

2. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  3. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  4. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio not working from line out and case jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working from line out and case jack: My audio comes through the line out jack and case jack every 15 sec for less than 1 sec. I've tried rolling back drivers, updating drivers, using different headphones, enabling audio in the BIOS. I'm looking for help and suggestions....
  6. Audio not working from line out and case jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working from line out and case jack: My audio comes through the line out jack and case jack every 15 sec for less than 1 sec. I've tried rolling back drivers, updating drivers, using different headphones, enabling audio in the BIOS. I'm looking for help and suggestions....
  7. Audio not working from line out and case jack

8. Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...: Can someone please help me how to fix this? Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbsLine: 2Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null This always shows after every restart or startup. My laptop is MSI Modern 15.Thanks...
  9. Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...

Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbs Line: 2 Char: 1 Error: The system...: Can someone please help me how to fix this? Error Script: C:\Netframework.4.5.2.\Audio system.vbsLine: 2Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null This always shows after every restart or startup. My laptop is MSI Modern 15.Thanks...
  10. How do I switch the audio preferences per application via command line/batch file?

How do I switch the audio preferences per application via command line/batch file?: With my current desktop set up I have both headphones and speakers and currently am using a GoXLR's interface to switch between the both of them. I would like to free up the line out port of my GoXLR by running the speakers through the on motherboard Audio Line Out port. The...