Windows 10: Line spacing in Word 10

Discus and support Line spacing in Word 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mal Gaff, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Mal Gaff Win User

Line spacing in Word 10

Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?

:)

Mal Gaff, Sep 22, 2018
  2. fugeee Win User

Line spacing in word on the WP7

The line spacing in word on my WP7 has been mysteriously applied. I'm editing a document which had the normal single space, but now the new text goes in as double spacing. I can't find find the settings to change it.

How do I do this?

fugeee, Sep 22, 2018
  3. chipwood Win User
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem

I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced.
    I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing.
    Can someone suggest what the cause may be and how to rectify, please?

chipwood, Sep 22, 2018
  4. wrbird Win User

Line spacing in Word 10

How to Adjust Line Spacing in Word Mobile

I'm creating a Word Mobile doc and the line spacing between paragraphs is too large. I need to set it to single spacing. How do I do this?

wrbird, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Line spacing in Word 10

1. Line spacing in Word 10 - Similar Threads - Line spacing Word

2. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  3. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  4. spacing on word pad

spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  5. Word Pad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Word Pad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  6. Line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  7. line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    line spacing: Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-spacing/5d80311a-020f-4a73-a4bf-a694c61fcf54
  8. Wordpad Line Spacing

Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  9. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  10. Word 2007 A line spacing problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem: I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced. I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing. Can someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word line spacing windows 10

2. how do I get single line spacing in windows 10 wordpad

3. single line spacing in a letter

4. windows 10 Word line spacing,
  5. control v for line spacing in windows,
  6. windows 10 word sigle line spacing,
  7. how to change to single line spacing in word pad,
  8. line spacing in wordpad windows 10,
  9. wordpad default line spacing