Windows 10: Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

Discus and support Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MiroKarkuš, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

Hello!

I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT.

I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters.

Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other line.

Look at: left is 11pt font size and right is 18pt.

Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10. 11d63158-5ecc-4612-84d1-bddd7ddcdb12?upload=true.png

Is possible to set different line spacing and so also top of character visibility?

Thank youfor all suggestions and help.

Miro

***Modified Title from: Private Characters line spacing***

:)

MiroKarkuš, Mar 2, 2019
  2. jdblood Win User

Problems with getting custom characters to be the right size in Private Character Editor.

I am attempting to create a few special characters with Private Character Editor on Windows 10, but I am running into a few issues. Basically, I started off by making one character, which was basically an upside-down u (let's call it Character A). I wanted
    to create several other characters like it, but with slight variations, so for each of the following characters I opened Character A in the reference window, selected Character A, and made an exact replica of Character A in the new character's box. I was careful
    to make sure everything was lined up exactly the same way as Character A, then made whatever modification I had in mind (for some of them I drew extra lines in the middle, for others I put circles at the top). Everything went fairly smoothly, but when I went
    to copy and paste my new characters into a Word document, the other characters did not look the same as Character A; they were smaller and raised higher above the line than Character A, even though their base is supposed to be exactly the same size and at
    the same position relative to the line.

When I open the characters in Private Character Editor, they look exactly how they're supposed to look. That is, if I open one of the new characters in Private Character Editor with Character A in the reference window, everything lines up. I did notice,
    however, that opening one of the new characters in the reference window does, indeed, depict that character as being smaller and higher up, which is what I don't want.

How do I fix this? The new characters are messed up everywhere except for in the editing section of Private Character Editor, so how do I edit them to look the way I want them to look?

P. S. If you think this may require screenshots, let me know. I was having a bit of trouble uploading them and I don't have time to deal with it right now, but I just wanted to get this question out there.

jdblood, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Private Character Editor Issue

Hi there guys! I am having an issue when I try to save my stuff on private character editor!!! Please tell me that you guys know how to fix this so I can continue making my new font!!

HarryO'Dea, Mar 2, 2019
  4. PaulPChou Win User

Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

Private Character Editor

My problem is not with the download. The problem is with the Private Character Editor. I am trying to create Chinese characters that some fonts do not have in private character editor. The first question is: When I go to Windows and click on Reference, there
    are some Chinese fonts not showing up. How can I get the font to show up? As you can see in the screenshot below, the font sample is not correct.

Second question: When I click on IME Link, the following message appears: No Input Method can generate IME end user created dictionary. When I go to TextService Link, it won't let me register the Phonetic. What to do with that?

What is the third party IME or where is it? Is it similar to Microsoft's?

PaulPChou, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

1. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Line spacing issue

2. private character

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    private character: Hi - I created a private character through the editor, and it works fine in the file system and in i-tunes, but it doesn't appear in LibreOffice Writer or in emclient. Is there some step I'm missing to make this character available to all my applications?Thank you for any...
  3. Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue: I have been having an issue with Private Character Editor for quite some time, now. It comes up every time I want to save a character to any of the Unicode slots, I have been trying for a long time to get it working, but failed many times. I keep getting a message saying that...
  4. Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Private Character Editor eudcedit.exe Issue: I have been having an issue with Private Character Editor for quite some time, now. It comes up every time I want to save a character to any of the Unicode slots, I have been trying for a long time to get it working, but failed many times. I keep getting a message saying that...
  5. Private Character Editor EUDCEDIT tranfering bitmap between Windows installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Private Character Editor EUDCEDIT tranfering bitmap between Windows installations: Hi! I'm using for personal use Private Character Editor aka EUDCEDIT instead any font editor for creating custom characters. I have lot of private characters created in Windows 8 and 8.1. Now want to give them back. Problem is not transferring and linking. Problem is when I...
  6. Private Character Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private Character Editor: I have been creating characters using the Private Character Editor. Everything gets created fine, but when I insert the character into a cell in Excel, the top part of the image gets deleted. Can you help me?...
  7. Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF

Private Character Editor - Add characters beyond U+FFFF: I'm dealing with some special characters with a 5-digit hex code. I want to make them render as visible (for example, "" (U+E0000) is invisible). However, there's no way to edit them in the Character Editor, since you can only select chars up to U+F8FF. Is it somehow possible...
  8. Private characters line spacing

Private characters line spacing: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  9. Private Character Editor

Private Character Editor: On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the...
  10. private character editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    private character editor: On both a desktop and a laptop using windows 10, if the created character is using the top part of the grid, this top part is not saved by the program (I first inquired about it on November 14, 2009, with windows 7, but probably didn't explain well enough). Please see the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. private character editor windows 10