Windows 10: line spacing

Discus and support line spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristenKendall, Jan 12, 2019.

1. line spacing

Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5.

:)

KristenKendall, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile line spacing :)

3. chipwood Win User
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem

I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced.
    I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing.
    Can someone suggest what the cause may be and how to rectify, please?

chipwood, Jan 12, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

line spacing

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

line spacing

1. line spacing - Similar Threads - line spacing

2. WordPad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WordPad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  3. Word Pad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Word Pad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  4. Line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing: I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?...
  5. Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase Line spacing between details text in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  6. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  7. Private characters line spacing

Private characters line spacing: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  8. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  9. Wordpad Line Spacing

Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  10. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Increase Line spacing in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changing spacing for word pad 10