Windows 10: line spacing

Discus and support line spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristenKendall, Jan 12, 2019.

1. line spacing

Wordpad will not stay in the line setting I set. For instance, it will not stay at 1.0 it always goes back to 1.5.

:)

KristenKendall, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile line spacing :)

3. chipwood Win User
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem

I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced.
    I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing.
    Can someone suggest what the cause may be and how to rectify, please?

chipwood, Jan 12, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

line spacing

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

line spacing

1. line spacing - Similar Threads - line spacing

2. Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line spacing issue in Private Character Editor, Windows 10.: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  3. Private characters line spacing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Private characters line spacing: Hello! I'm using private character editor built-in Windows known also as EUDCEDIT. I see that all private characters have different line spacing than standard characters. Top of private character is partly not visible, if, only in higher font size and aligned to other...
  4. I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want there to be no spacing between lines on a WordPad document: trying to create a word document I’m unable to create a document with line spacing just like I’m currently typing on this questionaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-there-to-be-no-spacing-between-lines-on-a/33e2a226-016a-4cd4-9400-92e4d3aa6fd3"
  5. Wordpad Line Spacing

Wordpad Line Spacing: How can I change the line spacing in Wordpad to normal single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-line-spacing/7eadc8a8-1ca3-4ebd-b08e-c2a56c619425
  6. Increase Line spacing in file explorer

Increase Line spacing in file explorer: My eyes aren't good, so, I increased the icon size in advanced display settings under display settings- Advanced sizing of text and other items. While that did increase the font size to make it easier for me to see, it also crowded the lines substantially seemingly...
  7. (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Word 2016) I want to create a small space between the lines instead of a big one so I try...: I try to create a small space between the two lines by pressing Shift + Return/Enter, and what normally happens is I get small space but recently is been spacing out the words strangely like so Hi my name is (Before Shift+Enter) Hi my...
  8. Word Pad line spacing

Word Pad line spacing: How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-line-spacing/6d6a18dd-63d4-49ab-bc60-ce34ed83420d
  9. Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing

Cambria Font Version That Doesn't Have Bad Line Spacing: I'm trying to use cambria font and am having trouble with the line spacing with version 6.99 cambria.ttc. When you view this font from Control Panel > Appearance And Personalization> Fonts > Cambria > Cambria Regular and click next to Cambria Math, the line spacing is way off...
  10. Line spacing in Word 10

Line spacing in Word 10: Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?...