Windows 10: Line spacing

Discus and support Line spacing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SarahLeach1, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Line spacing

I tried to change my line spacing, to get away from the multiple spacing that Word is set at, and now I cannot see my typing completely. How do I change to single spacing from the beginning of the document?

:)

SarahLeach1, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Line spacing :)

3. chipwood Win User
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem

I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced.
    I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing.
    Can someone suggest what the cause may be and how to rectify, please?

chipwood, Apr 13, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

Line spacing

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Line spacing

1. Line spacing - Similar Threads - Line spacing

2. How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists: The items on a jumplist for me typically open emails appear to be double spaced.This severely limits the efficiency of use as I have to go to the bottom then click to scroll to the next list full.It was much smaller though still to big in Win 10How can I change the vertical...
  3. How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the vertical line spacing in Jumnp Lists: The items on a jumplist for me typically open emails appear to be double spaced.This severely limits the efficiency of use as I have to go to the bottom then click to scroll to the next list full.It was much smaller though still to big in Win 10How can I change the vertical...
  4. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    space bar is moving the cursor above the line: space bar is moving the cursor above the line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-is-moving-the-cursor-above-the-line/b8da8833-0c98-46f2-8ac5-d993b8b6884d
  5. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

space bar is moving the cursor above the line: space bar is moving the cursor above the line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-is-moving-the-cursor-above-the-line/b8da8833-0c98-46f2-8ac5-d993b8b6884d
  6. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  8. How to remove double spaced lines in word

How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  9. line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4: I have searched everywhere for a box in Expression Web 4 regarding - LINE SPACING'. I simply want to change from 1. to 1,5 or 2.0 between lines of text on a web page. There seems to be nothing thgere on what I thought was a basic function of any text editor. All answers so...
  10. line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4

line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4: I have searched everywhere for a box in Expression Web 4 regarding - LINE SPACING'. I simply want to change from 1. to 1,5 or 2.0 between lines of text on a web page. There seems to be nothing thgere on what I thought was a basic function of any text editor. All answers so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. line spacing trouble shoot

2. wordpad line spacing troubleshoot