Windows 10: line thickness in Fresh paint

Discus and support line thickness in Fresh paint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Fresh Paint App and have an issue with it or with my surface pan, I don’t know. I need the thinnest possible option of when I am drawing but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaHeinemann2, Jan 19, 2019.

1. line thickness in Fresh paint

I use Fresh Paint App and have an issue with it or with my surface pan, I don’t know. I need the thinnest possible option of when I am drawing but the line is much thicker than it must be. When I try to paint using my finger, I get the line with the set thickness. Please, help me to solve this issue.

:)

LisaHeinemann2, Jan 19, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Fresh paint

I'm having an issue where I'm trying to paint a thin line with the smallest of the oil brushes. I've set the thickness to the thinnest possible option, but when I use my surface pen the line is much thicker than it should be, however, when I use my finger
    it is painted at the set thickness. I don't think its an issue with my pen because it works fine in other painting apps. If you know how to solve this issue, please help!

NathanWilliams6, Jan 19, 2019
  4. line thickness in Fresh paint

Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

line thickness in Fresh paint

1. line thickness in Fresh paint - Similar Threads - line thickness Fresh

2. Paint 3D's Thickness Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D's Thickness Guide: Paint 3D used to have a Thickness circular guide on the screen. As you moved it around on the image, it gave you a good idea of how large an area the current thickness level would cover with paint. Now it's gone. Can you get it back?...
  3. Paint 3D's Thickness Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D's Thickness Guide: Paint 3D used to have a Thickness circular guide on the screen. As you moved it around on the image, it gave you a good idea of how large an area the current thickness level would cover with paint. Now it's gone. Can you get it back?...
  4. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  5. When I open the Paint app, there's a thick white line that's there by default

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I open the Paint app, there's a thick white line that's there by default: When I open the Paint app, there's a thick white line that's there by default. I faintly recall seeing some type of larger blank image window within the Paint window beginning about a month ago in which I attempted to remove it by changing the parameters of it. The result is...
  6. Taskbar icons line thickness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons line thickness: Hello. i have taskbar icons line like on the screen below [ATTACH] but how to make it like this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-line-thickness/3401bb62-6ab4-4161-8ca0-a45d59473e6a
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Is there any way to get graph lines in Fresh Paint?

Is there any way to get graph lines in Fresh Paint?: I would like to have graph paper in Fresh Paint to create a design. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-graph-lines-in-fresh-paint/dc6b9ed9-a73a-4bb2-9456-72810bcf43a6
  10. Is there any way to get graph lines in Fresh Paint?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to get graph lines in Fresh Paint?: I would like to have graph paper in Fresh Paint to create a design. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-graph-lines-in-fresh-paint/dc6b9ed9-a73a-4bb2-9456-72810bcf43a6