Windows 10: Line under taskbar icons not working

Discus and support Line under taskbar icons not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephAlackara, May 23, 2020.

1. Line under taskbar icons not working

The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore.

:)

JosephAlackara, May 23, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 23, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, May 23, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Line under taskbar icons not working

Taskbar icons line thickness

- If you have done nothing to change the Taskbar or icon size I have no idea why the line under the active icons is so tall,

but the images in the video are not representative of your issue.

The size of the icons, and the line under the active Windows\apps on his Taskbar are normal.

The Taskbar images on the title page of the Video are much larger than a normal Taskbar and the line is still not as large

proportionately as the line under the active icons in your Taskbar image.

The images on the splash screen are also a bit larger than the Taskbar, and the line is normal size there as well.

It's not just the lines on your Taskbar though. Your Start button icon is larger and the main part of the other icons

are smaller in proportion to the line under them.

btw - What is the icon next to your Start button ? I've seen it in other threads, but never paid much attention.

I've no idea what it is for, and can't find it on my machine.

If you are using a laptop this may be why I don't seem to have this icon ?

BossDweeb, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Line under taskbar icons not working

1. Line under taskbar icons not working - Similar Threads - Line under taskbar

2. Command line remove taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line remove taskbar icons: Hello,We are upgrading users from Office 2016 to O365.We're finding some users have pinned the Office 2016 icons to their taskbar and we're struggling to find a method to remove those legacy icons.We can go to this location and easily delete the icons:...
  3. Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Small 1px line flickering in the botom of the taskbar/screen under icons.: I have small 1px line flickering in the bottom of the taskbar/screen under icons. Its not all the way trough but under the icons and some empty icon slotseparated in exact width. When I go in YouTube on full screen the is no line and everything is fine. When I minimized...
  4. Taskbar icons line thickness

Taskbar icons line thickness: Hello. i have taskbar icons line like on the screen below [ATTACH] but how to make it like this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-line-thickness/3401bb62-6ab4-4161-8ca0-a45d59473e6a
  5. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon: Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-blue-line-under-w10-taskbar-icon/e4e2d9c7-6299-4025-8178-b224616aa3d7
  6. How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?: I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this: [img] For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme. There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build...
  7. Green Line Under Taskbar

Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  8. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  9. Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar

Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar: Hello, I am looking for a way to change the color of the line under programs that are open in the taskbar to a dynamic color that fits the icon of the open program, similar to how taskbar entries were colored in Windows 7. Is there a way to do this? I want to change the...
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816