Windows 10: Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

Discus and support Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Last week we ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

Source: An April Apology - LineageOS - LineageOS Android Distribution

:)

Brink, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

Why does my phone randomly has the wrong date and time?

The phone is playing early April Fool's pranks on you Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology :p

Is the phone set to set the time automatically? Telus' network may not be sending the correct time. On Rogers, I've noticed that my time can be wrong for a few weeks after the DST change.

Entegy, Apr 9, 2018
  3. nokia 5800 v60.0.005 leaked beta

maybe it's a joke 1st april?April Fool's Day?

daniele16---01, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

1. Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology - Similar Threads - Lineage April Fools

2. Apology for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Apology for Microsoft: Hi there I hope you are doing well, I know that from all the microsoft products used globally, there is a high percentage of cracked versions being used,unfortunately I was ignorant about this subject, and it is a serious issue we should take into consideration religiously...
  3. Apology for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apology for Microsoft: Hi there I hope you are doing well, I know that from all the microsoft products used globally, there is a high percentage of cracked versions being used,unfortunately I was ignorant about this subject, and it is a serious issue we should take into consideration religiously...
  4. Apology for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe: prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe. is the best application to prank your friends with a fake BSOD. Sent from my G3 using Windows Forums mobile app
  6. April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app

in Windows 10 News
    April Fools: Google introduces new phone Screen Cleaner in Files app: YY1Db-opAvo Files helps millions of people around the world organize their media, share files offline, and free up space on their phones. And by making the most of limited storage, Files helps users keep their phones running like new.However, we've heard that it's a...
  7. Moderate Apology

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderate Apology: I just had a comment blocked and rightly so I apologise to the Moderators who have been great . A few short years ago my son Andy died aged thirty six of a Brain Tumour leaving three kids who we now look after and taught me to use the Internet. I found Solice on Microsoft...
  8. Game Fools apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Fools apps: I installed an update to my Zoom app and now cannot run either Brickshooter Egypt or Bubbletown. I am running Windows 10. Both worked fine yesterday. Seems no restore point was set up....
  9. do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803: i dont understand why everyone thinks that. the networking has not worked at all since july 30th 2015. settings does not help profiles does not help nothing, i have tried it all everything, literally, every single possible option, i have read every answer and read every...
  10. windows 10 pranks

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 pranks: It starts with W10 auto-installing without my approval - some form of stealth from my habitual closing of the prompt to upgrade (upper right corner X). Now it's not only demanding I log in, it's giving me two accounts in the bottom left to choose from. My double-up...