Windows 10: Lines at bottom of monitor on startup

Discus and support Lines at bottom of monitor on startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So recently when I power on my pc when it gets to the lock screen there is a line at the very bottom not big just thin line of green grey white and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rikint, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Rikint Win User

Lines at bottom of monitor on startup

So recently when I power on my pc when it gets to the lock screen there is a line at the very bottom not big just thin line of green grey white and blue, not sure what it is or if its something to worry about but rather fix it before it gets worse. The line goes away after the pc is up and running usually disappears in about 5-10 minsCurrent specs are:Asus ROG MOB B550-FAsus ROG 1070 TIAsus ROG 550 W PSUCorsair 16GB 8x2 4000MHZ RAMRyzen 5 2600 CPU

:)

Rikint, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Lines at bottom of monitor on startup :)

4. Lines at bottom of monitor on startup

Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Lines at bottom of monitor on startup

1. Lines at bottom of monitor on startup - Similar Threads - Lines bottom monitor

2. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  3. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  4. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  6. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

Flickering lines at the bottom of screen: Hi, I recently noticed that there is a line below my screen. Previously thought it was below the taskbar but when I moved the taskbar to the left or right, the line stays at the bottom. The line seems to replicate what is on the screen. For example, if the background of the...
  7. Flickering lines at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.: So whenever I open my laptop at the start of the day, these weird lines occur everytime and I don't know how they even occured in the first place. It started like a week ago and it has been supposedly increasing in size every day, I notice everyday its consuming more and more...
  9. Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.

Lines occuring at the bottom of the screen.: So whenever I open my laptop at the start of the day, these weird lines occur everytime and I don't know how they even occured in the first place. It started like a week ago and it has been supposedly increasing in size every day, I notice everyday its consuming more and more...
  10. Dell monitor - bottom of screen flashing on and off distortion lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell monitor - bottom of screen flashing on and off distortion lines: Is the problem the driver for the monitor or the video card. I have a two monitors and only one has the problem. I switch the connections to see if it is the video card but the same monitor continues to have the problem....