Windows 10: Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

Discus and support Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,One of my employees has this problem with one of our recently installed applications. These are on company computers so the setup should be exactly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex HA808, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

Hi,One of my employees has this problem with one of our recently installed applications. These are on company computers so the setup should be exactly the same in terms of Windows and hardware. However, I don't have these issues, but she does. If you look below, the Add Highlight window is tiny, can't be expanded, which does not allow you to actually enter the details needed as part of her duties. And even the metadata on the right-hand side of the main program window is completely smushed together and hard to read. I've seen this issue before in my past and I know there is a way to resolve it

:)

Alex HA808, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc. :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

1. Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc. - Similar Threads - Lines program smushed

2. Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.: Hi,One of my employees has this problem with one of our recently installed applications. These are on company computers so the setup should be exactly the same in terms of Windows and hardware. However, I don't have these issues, but she does. If you look below, the Add...
  3. Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lines in program smushed, can't expand windows to show certain sections, etc.: Hi,One of my employees has this problem with one of our recently installed applications. These are on company computers so the setup should be exactly the same in terms of Windows and hardware. However, I don't have these issues, but she does. If you look below, the Add...
  4. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  5. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  6. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  7. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  8. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't expand certain folders in windows explorer??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't expand certain folders in windows explorer??: [ATTACH] is there something i'm missing or can the folders just not be expanded? i was able to before i recently updated my computer. the weird thing is that the two folders on the bottom can be expanded though. submitted by /u/HyperCyan [link] [comments]...
  10. Certain programs show small font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain programs show small font: Some of the programs I have installed on my Windows 10 Pro show very small font size when I open an additional in-app window. For example when I launch the program the main window shows fine but then when I choose to open another window from within, it will show a very small...