Windows 10: Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

Discus and support Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've found that photo's on sites like eBay or Newspaper sites have fine lines in the photo's which flicker or move when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mark5211, Aug 2, 2015.

1. mark5211 Win User

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've found that photo's on sites like eBay or Newspaper sites have fine lines in the photo's which flicker or move when I scroll up or down the screen, is this a fault with Windows 10, my Nvidia graphics card or something else?

The photo is from eBay and the fine line is next the date on the phone!

Sorry about the poor photo but when I take a screen grab the pic is perfect with no lines, so I had to take a photo of it.

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) [​IMG]

:)

mark5211, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows Live Photo Gallery

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but is Windows Live Photo Gallery on-line photo storage? I've recently had an issue with my on-line storage and just wonder if this is an option for me for online storage of photos in case of computer crash,
    etc. Is there a way to order prints from Windows Live? Is there a plug-in I could add to facilitate that? Becky

Becky Wells, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Lost Passwords in Windows 10

In windows 7 I didnt need to enter passwords for ebay, online banking, hotmail etc etc Now Ive upgraded to Windows 10 theyve all gone? Why? and how do I get them back? Windows 10 , verdict, ****

BIGGENTILE, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

1. Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) - Similar Threads - Lines Photos eBay

2. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc): [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-defaul-apps-not-working-windows/41d0087e-b9e1-4e6a-9d61-9f3863cf3e23"
  3. ebay app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ebay app: I just got a new surface pro 3 that was factory reset from seller and when I go to download the eBay app it is not in the store. There are similar apps but not an actual eBay app? I was curious if anyone else had this problem....
  4. problem getting on ebay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem getting on ebay: problem getting to ebay, keeps coming up with warning of ipaddress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-getting-on-ebay/26104f68-ea00-48f6-baa7-784d5baf8857
  5. Slow or hanging up file transfer of data files to e-mail attachment or photos to e-mail/EBAY

Slow or hanging up file transfer of data files to e-mail attachment or photos to e-mail/EBAY: I've recently started experiencing slow and sometimes endless waits to transfer a file from my computer to an E-mail attachment. Transfer will hang up in transfer process and get stuck there. It may take several tries to get the file to transfer. Same thing with pictures...
  6. ebay

ebay: hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I click on to enlarge the picture or click on the smaller pictures it wont enlarge or bring them up?...
  7. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  8. ebay app on windows 10 how do

in Windows 10 Customization
    ebay app on windows 10 how do: I buy on ebay , I use to sell, every time I go on ebay it knows every thing about me how do I uninstall the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ebay-app-on-windows-10-how-do/6685e1e5-ed54-4064-a877-d552a9bd2364
  9. i baught windows 10 on ebay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i baught windows 10 on ebay: I bought windows 10 32bit & 64 bit I have the product key but I don't no how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-baught-windows-10-on-ebay/0d493271-3b99-4d72-8975-e7e16a340860
  10. Uploading photos online keeps rotating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading photos online keeps rotating: Whenever I upload photos online, they are always rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees. I try and re-rotate the photo and the problem persists. Help? Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad W540 Applies to Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge 34799