Windows 10: Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

Discus and support Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've found that photo's on sites like eBay or Newspaper sites have fine lines in the photo's which flicker or move when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mark5211, Aug 2, 2015.

1. mark5211 Win User

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I've found that photo's on sites like eBay or Newspaper sites have fine lines in the photo's which flicker or move when I scroll up or down the screen, is this a fault with Windows 10, my Nvidia graphics card or something else?

The photo is from eBay and the fine line is next the date on the phone!

Sorry about the poor photo but when I take a screen grab the pic is perfect with no lines, so I had to take a photo of it.

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) [​IMG]

:)

mark5211, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows Live Photo Gallery

I know this may seem like a dumb question, but is Windows Live Photo Gallery on-line photo storage? I've recently had an issue with my on-line storage and just wonder if this is an option for me for online storage of photos in case of computer crash,
    etc. Is there a way to order prints from Windows Live? Is there a plug-in I could add to facilitate that? Becky

Becky Wells, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Lost Passwords in Windows 10

In windows 7 I didnt need to enter passwords for ebay, online banking, hotmail etc etc Now Ive upgraded to Windows 10 theyve all gone? Why? and how do I get them back? Windows 10 , verdict, ****

BIGGENTILE, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc)

1. Lines on Photos with Windows 10 (eBay, Mail Online etc) - Similar Threads - Lines Photos eBay

2. Can't open photos, videos, mails etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open photos, videos, mails etc: Earlier today, I noticed that I was unable to view photos or watch videos...Why? I don't know. I took a look at the default apps in the settings and I saw something like 'MS-resources'. This computer is fairly new and I don't know why I am unable to excess photos. I...
  3. Windows 10 Mail "Search Online" stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mail "Search Online" stopped working: Hello, I think this just started with the latest update to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App. When I do a search for something and have to click on "Search Online" to get older results, when I click on any of those results the app starts "deleting" the entire search...
  4. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  5. Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail - 3-line preview gone!: Have lost the 3-line email preview on the reading pane, Only showing one line. And no item in settings to modify preview mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-3-line-preview-gone/c4d74353-d45d-43e8-8856-7a4893c77128
  6. Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line wrap in Windows 10 Mail reading pane: The original post was raised five years ago on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-wrap-in-windows-10-mail-reading-pane/8d4be53b-8348-4184-85cc-341470e4de26. That post has been locked but this email issue is still not resolved. As such, I am copied...
  7. my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my defaul apps not working (windows store,mail,photo,video,etc): [ATTACH] he said the app didn't start. Please help me . I have used various ways to fix it but the results are still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-defaul-apps-not-working-windows/41d0087e-b9e1-4e6a-9d61-9f3863cf3e23"
  8. Slow or hanging up file transfer of data files to e-mail attachment or photos to e-mail/EBAY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow or hanging up file transfer of data files to e-mail attachment or photos to e-mail/EBAY: I've recently started experiencing slow and sometimes endless waits to transfer a file from my computer to an E-mail attachment. Transfer will hang up in transfer process and get stuck there. It may take several tries to get the file to transfer. Same thing with pictures...
  9. ebay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ebay: hi. since yesterday I have been unable to access certain things on eBay. my eBay, when I want to look at an item for sale, that comes up but when I click on to enlarge the picture or click on the smaller pictures it wont enlarge or bring them up?...
  10. i baught windows 10 on ebay

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i baught windows 10 on ebay: I bought windows 10 32bit & 64 bit I have the product key but I don't no how to install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-baught-windows-10-on-ebay/0d493271-3b99-4d72-8975-e7e16a340860