Windows 10: lines on right hand side of screen in W10

Discus and support lines on right hand side of screen in W10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NigelBuckland, Jun 5, 2019.

1. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10?

:)

NigelBuckland, Jun 5, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Missing scroll line down right side of screen

Hi Marilyn,

For us to isolate you concern with the scroll line down right side of your screen, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Send us a screenshot of your scroll line down the right side of the screen.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 5, 2019
  4. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

lines on right hand side of screen in W10

1. lines on right hand side of screen in W10 - Similar Threads - lines right hand

2. Printer ink is stuck over to the right hand side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer ink is stuck over to the right hand side: Was loading new ink cartridge and before I clipped the new one in the ink 'arm' moved to the right and is stuck! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-is-stuck-over-to-the-right-hand-side/392e57c6-c6f6-4775-b300-d04bf984a3dc
  3. Printer ink is stuck over to the right hand side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer ink is stuck over to the right hand side: Was loading new ink cartridge and before I clipped the new one in the ink 'arm' moved to the right and is stuck! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink-is-stuck-over-to-the-right-hand-side/392e57c6-c6f6-4775-b300-d04bf984a3dc
  4. Printer ink is stuck over to the right hand side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  6. can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?: can I move the sidebar to the right hand side?this is the sidebar, not the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-the-sidebar-to-the-right-hand-side/bb917777-6e5d-40c6-88a5-3bc31514c82e
  7. right hand side buttons stay combined

in Windows 10 Support
    right hand side buttons stay combined: Hello, I don't know if this is the right topic to discuss my problem. Although TaskBar Parameters set Buttons to Never Combine. The right hand side buttons stay combined (see image). How to get these Buttons straight on the tTaskBar? Regards [img] 162398
  8. Boundless right hand screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boundless right hand screen: When I push my cursor off the right hand of the screen it continues to move in virtual space as far as I move the mouse. Slightly off-screen and a tiny left move brings it back. However, if I continue to move the mouse right it takes the same amount of movement of the mouse...
  9. Right side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues while right clicking on the right hand side of the screen: Suddenly I can't click on the right side of my screen and when I right click, I got this:[IMG] But if I open the windows configuration: it works! and also the disabled area is exactly the same as the configuration window, as shown in the PrintScreen below: [ATTACH]...