Windows 10: Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

Discus and support Lines when Select a File in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem. When I select a file the file is marking with line. How to Fix This?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dakataatanasov, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

Hello! I have a problem. When I select a file the file is marking with line. How to Fix This?

:)

dakataatanasov, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2022
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

A. Using APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Install Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) (Link) and restart.
    • (Link)Right click FXConfigurator64.exe (for x64 system) or FXConfigurator32.exe (for x86 system) or FXConfigurator.ahk (AutoHotkey version) , Run as Admin!
    • Select VAC (e.g. Line 1 ) from playback drives, and select the preset you want. Make sure you have that preset drives before click load, then click 'Apply '. (a cmd window popup, wait until it finished. If it don't close automatically, close it manualy)

Lines when Select a File in Windows 10 img1-png.png

• Download the correspond driver (Link), unzip and run setup.bat (with uninstall function) as Admin!
    • After finished install, click Restart Audio Services on FX Configurator.
    • Open sound property, select capture tab, double click VAC (e.g. Line 1). Tick the checkbox "Listen to this device" and select speakers
    • Set VAC as default device
    Spoiler: A-1. Extra Content: Using Equalizer APO and VIPER4Windows over VAC
    • Install Equalizer APO (Link) and VIPER4Windows (Link), don't run configurator.exe from both software.
    • Follow A. Step 2 and 3, but select VIPER4Windows. Select another VAC (e.g. Line 2) if you want the installed APO exist. (e.g. Line 1)
    • Run configurator.exe as Admin from Equalizer APO. Install it over the VAC (e.g. Line 2)
    • Follow A. Step 5 and 6. To link the exist VAC (e.g. Line 1), modify Line 1 VAC to listen to Line 2 VAC instead of speakers and Line 2 VAC listen to speakers.
    B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu (Link)
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe (e.g. C:\Program Files\ConEmu) , right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]

alanfox2000, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

1. Lines when Select a File in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lines Select File

2. Mouse Selects Wrong Line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Selects Wrong Line: When I use my mouse to select a bookmark in Firefox or a folder in Outlook the cursor regularly jumps 4 lines below the one I am trying to select and instead selects the wrong line. This has happened in other programs, but it’s the most noticeable in these two. I’m running...
  3. Mouse Selects Wrong Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Selects Wrong Line: When I use my mouse to select a bookmark in Firefox or a folder in Outlook the cursor regularly jumps 4 lines below the one I am trying to select and instead selects the wrong line. This has happened in other programs, but it’s the most noticeable in these two. I’m running...
  4. Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lines when Select a File in Windows 10: Hello! I have a problem. When I select a file the file is marking with line. How to Fix This? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-when-select-a-file-in-windows-10/30e5b9bd-c253-489b-ab63-3708f6347325
  5. Lines when Select a File in Windows 10

Lines when Select a File in Windows 10: Hello! I have a problem. When I select a file the file is marking with line. How to Fix This? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-when-select-a-file-in-windows-10/30e5b9bd-c253-489b-ab63-3708f6347325
  6. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  7. Microphone not working when selected as "Headset", does work with "Mic in" or "Line in"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not working when selected as "Headset", does work with "Mic in" or "Line in": I've got a headset that I've been using with my Windows 10 laptop (Acer Aspire A515-54-51DJ), and I was using it earlier today without issue and then all of a sudden the microphone stopped registering. When I unplug it and plug it back in and it asks me to select the input...
  8. Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...
  9. File Explorer crash when selecting files

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer crash when selecting files: Hi Guys, I have encountered this problem (in thread line) for the past 3-5 days and I have come no closer to any solution during that period of time. Basically, as soon as I left click or right click on a file in Windows Explorer it will crash. My Windows icon in the...
  10. The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    The length of the selection line in the Windows Explorer: Sorry for my English. If you can, please tell me the solution. In Windows Explorer, the selection line (list view) depends on the length of the file or folder. In Windows 10, the selection line does not depend on the length of the file or folder, it is always the same. Can I...