Windows 10: Lingering hover box

Discus and support Lingering hover box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just noticed today that when I move my mouse over the programs in my toolbar, a white box with the name of the program pops up the second the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IsabellaLeonard, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Lingering hover box

So I just noticed today that when I move my mouse over the programs in my toolbar, a white box with the name of the program pops up the second the taskbar vanishes. I don't even have to hover for it to happen, just a super quick skim will activate it. But it doesn't pop up when my mouse moves off the program that is currently being used. Does anyone know any fixes for this? Lingering hover box 64c6bb42-da43-4074-9a94-2347cd605027?upload=true.jpg

:)

IsabellaLeonard, Jun 13, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Lingering hover box

Trouble with Hover function

Hi Gwendolyn,

The option to activate a window by hovering it with the mouse may not be enabled, and this could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with using the hover function of your mouse.

Follow these steps to enable the Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse option:

• Using Cortana, type ease of access.
    • On the search results, click on Ease of Access Center.
    • Choose Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Under Make it easier to manage windows, tick on the checkbox beside Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse.
    • Click Apply and then click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Lingering hover box

1. Lingering hover box - Similar Threads - Lingering hover box

2. Ghost Of Passwords Past Lingers On

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ghost Of Passwords Past Lingers On: The Community recently replied to another question, but the reply went to an old email address I've been attempting to phase out for months.How do I remove that old email address?Currently, there is one Primary and one Secondary email address listed in Profile. The ghost is...
  3. Ghost Of Passwords Past Lingers On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Of Passwords Past Lingers On: The Community recently replied to another question, but the reply went to an old email address I've been attempting to phase out for months.How do I remove that old email address?Currently, there is one Primary and one Secondary email address listed in Profile. The ghost is...
  4. Ghost Of Passwords Past Lingers On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  6. Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor hover over pop up dialogue box in explorer.: This may have been asked before but is there a way to edit what information is shown in the cursor pop up dialogue box?For example, when i hover the cursor over a jpeg image in windows explorer, a box will pop up displaying info about the file. I want to see more info or at...
  7. How to stop cursor popup info boxes when hovering.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop cursor popup info boxes when hovering.: This is a solution when using the latest April, 2021 version of Windows Home 10. If you are bothered by those little popup boxes that appear when you are hovering over a picture or text etc., I've found the solution. Go to control panel, click on "Network and Internet"....
  8. Strange hover over dialog box text problem

Strange hover over dialog box text problem: When I was troubleshooting my audio I encountered this problem with the hover box information; the information was displayed twice. Any idea if this could be solved/fixed I'm assuming this indicates a more serious problem; [ATTACH]...
  9. How do I deactivate hover box?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I deactivate hover box?: Hi, Hoe do I disable that annoying box when I hover the mouse over a photo or a tab in Windows 10? You can see from the photo what I am talking about.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-deactivate-hover-box/26eaf681-8694-465b-8a89-c58f7dfece8a
  10. how do I get rid of hover info box

how do I get rid of hover info box: When I hover over a picture with my pointer, an information box appears blocking a lot of the picture …. how do I get rid of that annoying feature?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-hover-info-box/f4237fc4-09c6-498f-96a7-d7728777c18e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hover the mouse over apps you get a white box