Windows 10: Link All Your Mail into one inbox

Discus and support Link All Your Mail into one inbox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hTconeM9user, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it.

Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way
    Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner
    Then go to Manage Account
    Click on any Mail you have there like
    Outlook
    Gmail
    Etc

Then click Link Inboxes
    Tick which Inboxes you want to link
    Also you can Name the link to anything you want to
    Once done Click Save

Now when you receive Mail from any of your contact etc
    It will now come into one Inbox
    Have done it and it does work
    This saves you having to click on each Mail inbox

If you want to revert back just
    Click on the inbox linked untick
    Press Save and they are all back showing one by one

:)

hTconeM9user, Feb 13, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 822 (Verizon) multiple e-mail accounts and Icon/Tile changes?

The tiles do show the name you have given each account. You can also link all inboxes into one (mail > options (...) > linked inboxes) which will show all incoming mail in one list

Paul van der Heu, Feb 13, 2016
  3. How does linking multiple inboxes in the 2017-05 version of Win10's Mail app work?

Hi,

You can link any of your inboxes. Any unlinked inboxes will remain separate. And yes, all linked inboxes will be in one inbox.

For more information on how to link inboxes, we suggest that you read this
    article
    and check if it helps.

Get back to us if you have additional concerns.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

Just an update so much easier having all your e-mail in boxes linked
    Just press once and every single mail is sat there waiting for you
    The only one I have to clear once a day is my junk mail which you have to as a separate item.
    So well done the Mail team

hTconeM9user, Feb 13, 2016
  5. b1rd Win User
    Hi hTconeM9user,

Thanks for the tip!

6. Update on this
    For anyone who uses this mail app and has several e-mail addresses
    I can confirm that by using the link button all your inbox mail comes into one app
    Have had over one hundred e-mail coming through
    So nice now only having to do one click and have them all in one inbox.
    Instead of scrolling down and getting one inbox at a time
    So can highly recommend it

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Link All Your Mail into one inbox

1. Link All Your Mail into one inbox - Similar Threads - Link Mail inbox

2. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  3. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  4. Why it says 1 mail in inbox if theres nothing at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why it says 1 mail in inbox if theres nothing at all: Im using the defualt Mail app that comes with Windows 10. I checked my inbox, and I read all four unread emails, but then it shows this;e I read all my emails, and checked my profile; can't see 1 unread email. Can you help, because a earlier post in the past did not help....
  5. Why it says 1 mail in inbox if theres nothing at all

Why it says 1 mail in inbox if theres nothing at all: Im using the defualt Mail app that comes with Windows 10. I checked my inbox, and I read all four unread emails, but then it shows this;e I read all my emails, and checked my profile; can't see 1 unread email. Can you help, because a earlier post in the past did not help....
  6. Why it says 1 mail in inbox if theres nothing at all

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  8. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?: There is a similar SUBJECT started on January 4, 2016 and is LOCKED around January 5, 2018. Why is it locked, because I could not UNLINK the Accounts in Windows 10 Mail? There was no pop-up box that said : UNLINK ACCOUNTS. We are almost at January 2020 and there still...
  9. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.: So this just started today (like an hour ago). When I get an email in Gmail it shows in my Inbox. If I open it to read it, and then close it, it still shows in my Inbox, but if I refresh then it disappears. Only unread emails show. If I check All Mail it shows the read...
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...