Windows 10: Link app download

Discus and support Link app download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, few days ago I bought this 2in1 tablet Linx 12x62, I wanted to download Spotify and Prime video on it but in my Microsoft account doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by angelasilletti, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Link app download

Hi guys,

few days ago I bought this 2in1 tablet Linx 12x62, I wanted to download Spotify and Prime video on it but in my Microsoft account doesn't show this device as one I can download in. I logged in with my account, I made sure I did add the device but still doesn't let me do it.

Any help?

Link app download [​IMG]

:)

angelasilletti, Jun 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Link app download

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Link app download

1. Link app download - Similar Threads - Link app download

2. Can't download Link to PC app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Link to PC app: I want to install the Link to PC app, but I can't seem to find the download button. I'm taken to a page with all sorts of download buttons, but they all look like crapware. Can anyone guide me to the correct download button for Link to PC? On an Android phone....
  3. Can't download Link to PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Link to PC app: I want to install the Link to PC app, but I can't seem to find the download button. I'm taken to a page with all sorts of download buttons, but they all look like crapware. Can anyone guide me to the correct download button for Link to PC? On an Android phone....
  4. Can't download Link to PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wingetcreate fails to parse FTB App download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wingetcreate fails to parse FTB App download link: Hello I recently found about winget, and wanted to contribute to the repository seeing as Curse Forge was there as well. I tried to run `wingetcreate new` with the download to the FTB App installer, but it error-ed out with it failing to parse the package. Is there a certain...
  6. wingetcreate fails to parse FTB App download link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wingetcreate fails to parse FTB App download link: Hello I recently found about winget, and wanted to contribute to the repository seeing as Curse Forge was there as well. I tried to run `wingetcreate new` with the download to the FTB App installer, but it error-ed out with it failing to parse the package. Is there a certain...
  7. wingetcreate fails to parse FTB App download link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. download list of links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download list of links: How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tvxl/download_list_of_links/
  9. Yourphone.exe download link

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Yourphone.exe download link: Dear Sirs, Kindly note that i am facing an error from my PC\firewall to download "yourphone" application from windows store, can you please assist me with a link or an exe file to be download it away from windows store? Many thanks in advance. Muhannad A....
  10. Link to download PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...