Windows 10: Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

Discus and support Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler Padrao, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!

:)

Tyler Padrao, Aug 11, 2022

2. microsoft account link with certiport account

I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account

Raviprasath_js, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Gérard Oomens, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Ron030 Win User

Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

Link School Certiport account to Microsoft account

Hello, i got an Certiport school account with MTA certificates which i want to link with my Microsoft account, but i already linked a Pearson VUE account, can i migrate my certificates from my Certiport account to my Microsoft account?

Ron030, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

1. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account - Similar Threads - Link Certiport account

2. Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport account with MS Learning Account: Hello!I am trying to link my Certiport account with my Microsoft Learning account. I have the AZ-900 exam and want to be able to view it in Certiport. Please assist me. Thank you!...
  3. Linking Microsoft with Certiport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Microsoft with Certiport: I have an old certification from highschool. I can access it on certiport. But how do I link it to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-microsoft-with-certiport/31ffb2e4-c01b-4d35-a89e-4e54939646f3
  4. Linking Microsoft with Certiport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking Microsoft with Certiport: I have an old certification from highschool. I can access it on certiport. But how do I link it to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-microsoft-with-certiport/31ffb2e4-c01b-4d35-a89e-4e54939646f3
  5. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  6. Certiport certificate to Microsoft account

Certiport certificate to Microsoft account: i have done my Az-900 on 02/Feb/2021 with certiport. i can see my certificate on certiport portal but not on my microsoft. how i can see this on my microsoft account my MCID is 990770533...
  7. Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Certiport with Microsoft Email.: I passed my MTA 98-365 previously on certiport but i registered it with my gmail account. I am trying to link my hotmail account to get the MTA certificate. How to i go about doing it?...
  8. microsoft account link with certiport account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account link with certiport account: I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account...
  9. microsoft account link with certiport account

microsoft account link with certiport account: I have completed and got AZ-900 certificate in certiport but it is not showing in my Microsoft account dashboard, how to link my certiport account with my Microsoft account...
  10. MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Account linked incorrectly to PTA account: All the billing info etc is going to a PTA account that I am handing over to someone else soon. How do I get it back to my personal email address?...